Christmas Eve dinner

love my kids

Earning My Ears
Where can my family of 5 have a nice relaxing Christmas Eve dinner? We have 2 teenage girls, and a 12 year old son.

I would strongly avoid the parks Christmas eve, as they are probably going to be pretty packed. I would recommend dining at O'Hana's at the Polynesian, either the California Grill or Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary or Spoodle's at the Boardwalk or the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club. If you want relaxing, then I would completely avoid the parks and any character meals at the resorts. I would also make a PS as soon as you can, as most (if not all) of the restaurants either in the parks or in the resorts are going to be completely booked.

We plan to do the Candlelight Processional dinner package that night, having an early dinner at Le Cellier.

We had dinner at Citricos this past Christmas Eve. Narcoossee's at the GF would be another great choice. Anyway, the food is great at Citrico's, the decorations at the GF are wonderful and the restaurant was very festive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter