Christmas dinner

thumbalyna

DIS Veteran
We currently have a reservation for xmas day @ chef mickeys for 9pm i personally dont think chef Mickey's is worth 60 a person. Anyone have any suggestions on where to eat Xmas dinner? It will be me and 2 18 year olds. Thanks

We are going to Boma for Christmas dinner. It is me, dh, dd22 and ds 17.
It is our favorite. Lots of different choices and we enjoy walking around the resort afterward. Very nice at Christmas. Hope you enjoy no matter where you go.

We're going to Trails End for dinner Christmas Day. Then we'll spend the evening walking around Ft. Wilderness enjoying all the decorations at the campsites. :) I agree that Chef Mickey's isn't worth the money! Even my little ones would rather wait in line to see the characters than eat there! :crazy2:

We will be at OHanas Christmas night - we have also eaten at CRT and California Grill. Are you looking to eat on site and have you tried to see where is still available?

We don't care where we eat whether on or off property. I just feel like the holiday price for chef Mickey's is high. We arent big eaters to begin with.

What about doing something a little "different" for Christmas dinner, and take in a dinner show? The Outta Control Dinner Show is absolutely fantastic, and an amazing deal at only $22.99 pp (if you book your tickets online). We went on August 31st and LOVED it. Tony Brent is hysterical. Granted, your meal would be pizza, salad, popcorn, cake and drinks (all unlimited)....not your traditional holiday feast, if that's what you were seeking.....but its a great time nonetheless.

Lots of photos and info in my August trip report (see link in my signature).

Last year, we did Hoop Dee Doo Revue for Christmas night. FABULOUS time! We did Liberty Tree Tavern on Christmas Eve...had never eaten there before and we loved it!

Thanks for all the suggestions. The kids said cicis lol. So im going to check out outta control and pirates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter