Christmas Decorations

my2boyz

Mouseketeer
I have seen threads about Christmas but was not seeing any dates on when all decoration at parks and resorts are up. Does this happen after the US Thanksgiving or earlier. We are flexible with dates and can go either before the TG holiday or after but wanted to see everything all decorated for Christmas. Any details??

I have seen threads about Christmas but was not seeing any dates on when all decoration at parks and resorts are up. Does this happen after the US Thanksgiving or earlier. We are flexible with dates and can go either before the TG holiday or after but wanted to see everything all decorated for Christmas. Any details??

When we went to Disney on October 30/2006 we went to Mickey's Not SO Scary Halloween Party on Oct. 31. The next day we went to Animal kingdom (Nov.1) and it was decked out for Christmas! No kiddin ya...The park went from Halloween to Christmas over night. Nov2 at MK was decked out too. Each day more decorations were added. Our last night was Nov. 14th. We did Mickey's Christmas party and everything was up!

We went in with Halloween and out with Christmas!!!!:rotfl:

Enjoy

Charleyann

They start putting the decorations up around the beginning of November but if you want to see the Osborne lights or the Candlelight Processional they don't start til the end of November. Both are definately worth seeing as are the different Christmas Stories around Epcot.

If you want to get the full flavour of Christmas I'd go the early part of December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter