christmas decorations

lampardcl

Earning My Ears
Can any one please tell me what date they hang up the christmas decorations ,as i would like to plan a trip in november and would really like to see disneyland all festive :dumbo:

Hi there.

They usually begin the first week in November. By the third week most decorations are up. :sunny:

They say that all of the decorations come up after the parks close on Halloween. :)

They are not always up the first week.
Last year we made a trip to DL Nov,5-9 and they were not all up and none of the Christmas activities started until Veteran's Day weekend, we left the day before. We were disappointed because we wanted to see Christmas stuff and were told it would be ready by then (was in the past) but it wasn't. So to be on the safe side make it mid- Nov.

Last year we went the Sunday after Thankgiving and WOW!!!!!

This year DH is be out on a trip so we are looking into what time frame we can go w/ the decorations pu but no major crowds.

I can't wait till i go and see DL all decorated for Christmas. I know that WDW looks really pretty but I bet this will be too. :thumbsup2

Christmas is my favorite time to go to Disneyland, to go anywhere actually. Disneyland is especially beautiful though. I went to Disney World this past Jan and was able to see the decorations there which were very pretty as well, but my favorite part at Disneyland is how the decorate It's a Small World and to me that just can't be beat. You will love seeing it!

GailT said:
I can't wait till i go and see DL all decorated for Christmas. I know that WDW looks really pretty but I bet this will be too. :thumbsup2
You'll love the Decorations!

But watch out for that CG Christmas Tree! Last year it was smokin! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Also, if you can book the Christmas Tour, do it! It was fun getting all the infromation about different traditions at Christmas plus the seating for the parade, the treat and the Hot Chocolate in a Souvenir Cup! Well worth the price!

j

Scratch42 said:
You'll love the Decorations!

But watch out for that CG Christmas Tree! Last year it was smokin! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Also, if you can book the Christmas Tour, do it! It was fun getting all the infromation about different traditions at Christmas plus the seating for the parade, the treat and the Hot Chocolate in a Souvenir Cup! Well worth the price!

j

I've never hear about that tour. What all is involved and when/where can you book it?

Last year we went on the 9th of November and everything was totally decorated and up and running by the 11th of Nov, I believe Santa arrived on the 11th as well. It is a beautiful time at Disneyland, so beautiful we are going again this year. When the decorations are up one of the best places to watch the parade when it is starting up by Small World is under the Christmas tree, the smell, the sounds, the lights, the people, oh my gosh if that isn't Christmas spirit I don't know what is.

xmelissax said:
I've never hear about that tour. What all is involved and when/where can you book it?

I know that you book it thru the Vacation Planning People at DL.

Our group did the tour on Christmas Day. You meet at DL Town Hall and your guide takes you around the park and then at the end you get to sit by It's A Small World! There is where you get your treat and Hot Chocolate!

They will have it listed closer to Christmas Time!

j

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest