Christmas Day*** Meal ideas?

Does anyone have any good suggestions on where to eat Christmas Day? :santa:

We are probably not planning on going to the parks that day.

This can be on site or off? Are there any restaurants open off site?

It will be me, my husband, 2 teenage sons and my 10 year old daughter.

Thanks for your ideas & suggestions.

Traci

We have eaten at 'Ohana (twice), Boatwrights, and Tony's Town Square on Christmas Day. We had great experiences at all of them but did notice that they were busier than usual and you had to have an ADR.

We have all our ADRs booked as of yesterday for Xmas this year.

We want to be in the park that day, though I know it will be crowded.
Its our last day there so we want to be at MK.That said we are having Breakfast that morning at Ohana's for charcter meal wit Lilo and Stitch at 8am:thumbsup2 we got the first seating. Then we will hop on the monorail and go to MK and be there all day to then have dinner at Crystal Palace at 5:30. there buffet sounds wonderful and the place looks really nice. we have never been to either of these places. We figured if the kids wanted to head out after dinner we could.

Xmas Eve- We have 8:05 am ADRs at CRT for breakfast:dance3: then its a free day to go anyplace we want. that night we are dining at HoopDeeDoo at 5pm.:cool1:

I think what ever you decide I would book ASAP to get the place and time frame you want. I called on my 180 day makr and got all the times I wanted and places I wanted to eat, with teh exception of LeCellier they only had a 8pm and thats to late for us so we took Coral Reef kids will enjoy the atmosphere I think

We are also doing Kona X-mas day, for lunch. The polynesian is a deluxe resort we have never been at so it will be fun to go early and check it out and then have a leisurely lunch.

Without a doubt, Wilderness Lodge would be the place to be Christmas Day. Artists Point would be elegant and quieter that Whispering Canyon Cafe, but maybe they don't do the usual routine at WCC that day.

Just to see the Christmas decorations, rock in the big chairs in front of the fire and go upstairs to sit in the lodge chairs looking down on the lobby, really puts you in the Christmas spirit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter