Christmas Cruise activities onboard

Rebecca Pocahontas

Mouseketeer
I will be going on the Disney Wonder December 1 Christmas cruise and I saw other posts about onboard christmas related activities. I read that there was a gingerbread house activity to do onboard the ship but that you had to sign up early for this. Is there generally only kids at this type of event? I am 28 years old and going on the cruise with my parents. I wouldn't want to do this event if it was catered more towards children.

Are there any other events or activities that I am able to look forward to? Or is there anything else I need to sign up early for?

I will be going on the Disney Wonder December 1 Christmas cruise and I saw other posts about onboard christmas related activities. I read that there was a gingerbread house activity to do onboard the ship but that you had to sign up early for this. Is there generally only kids at this type of event? I am 28 years old and going on the cruise with my parents. I wouldn't want to do this event if it was catered more towards children.

Are there any other events or activities that I am able to look forward to? Or is there anything else I need to sign up early for?

The gingerbread house event involves guests of all ages, nothing to worry about there. Just be advised that you cannot take the gingerbread house off of the ship due to U.S. Customs regulations.

Every stateroom has their own table at the gingerbread house-making activity, so you won't feel awkward. It took place in Animator's Palate during our Merrytime Cruise. They gave instructions on the big screens, and CMs roved the room as helpers. It's a nice activity and I recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter