Christmas crowds?

Buttercup Roberts

Future Orlando Resident
I went to Disneyland on Christmas Day 1997, and it was pretty uncrowded and peaceful.

Since then, I've heard it's been getting busier and busier.

We were thinking about going to Walt Disney World in Florida for Christmas, but the crowd reports there make it sound totally impossible.

Would Disneyland be a less crowded alternative, or would that be just out of the frying pan and into the fire?

Buttercup Roberts said:
Would Disneyland be a less crowded alternative, or would that be just out of the frying pan and into the fire?

:crowded:

Some years, they have to close DL because it reaches capacity, but if you have realistic expectations and PS reservations for meals, it can still be a lot of fun! :santa:

I made PS for Christmas in GC and I am already ok with the fact if I can't get back in ( I am going to Christmas dinner at 3pm) that will be ok, I won't sit in my hotel room, there will always be something to do wether it be DD disney or CA or just getting in my rental car and going around to see different things, another words I'll be happy no matter what, I am on vacation, no stress when I am away from my everyday :santa: real world

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter