Christmas Cards

PopArtGal

Mushu's Best Gal Pal
Ok.. I know 'Im early...

But when Christmas comes around I NEVER have the time to create my Christmas cards and end up buying them...

So I decided to create them now...

Any ideas where I can find cute images that can inspire me??

Doesn't have to be Disney....

But it can also be Disney :):cloud9:

thank you so much!

I know it must be rare for someone to think of Christmas in July :)

not rare! I'm planning my cards soon. I do a lot of them so if I don't start soon, they'll never be done!

Thanks for the support :)

I am making my first one now... Kind of messed up Mickey since my watercolor kinda leaked... but you know...if Mickey is not perfect it kinda proves I did it myself :)

My Christmas cards will very closely resemble these:

My Christmas card

So closely that I bought the stamps and embossing powder from Archivers as well as the exact paper. I will be using red glitter glue (which I already had in my collection of stuff) instead of buying some red-gem looking things. Ssh! please don't tell anyone this wasn't my own idea!

If you are interested in the holiday cards on the archiver's site, the link is here

Hero Arts also has some nice inspiration: Hero Arts holiday ideas

Hope this helps!

that's pretty! I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, but I'll decide soon. I always have a lot of coloring to do (I make around 110 cards)

WEll I'm almost done with one...

All I have to do is "emboss" the merry christmas on the inside...

That one is for my grandfather

cartegrandpa.jpg

Too bad it doesn't show how "glittery" it really is...

Too me... Christmas is "glittery"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter