Christmas Card Exchange

Fantastic- I'm going to PM you my address, I wonder if one of the AU moderators started a Christmas Card exchange yet?

Was wondering if you educate me and enlighten me on what exactly is involved? :confused3

Thanks!

Usually a list is complied via private message, as we don't want to give out our address in public view, if there is more than 10 or 20 the participants are usually asked how many they would like to send out this year.

Since it seems to just be us and perhaps, hopefully a few others it gives us a chance to become pen pals and hopefully make friends.

I participated a few times, and loved it. As soon as I get home from work, I'm going to PM my address = )

I guess since I started the thread, I'll collect those addresses who would like to participate, then I can PM those interested at a certain date, I think that would be the easiest and safest.

= )

I am excited about this. I loooooooove Christmas almost as much as I love Disneyland.

Whoever I get might even get a special surprise with their card :grouphug:

xxx

Me too... I'm sending out the list on Monday, just allowing a few others to sign up and join.

Exciting, I can't wait to send out all the cards.

A.M.
Japan

Is it too late for me to join?

can you please explain it a little more...who do i have to PM?

Jess

No, it is not too late, I was giving everything till Tuesday to sign up. The reason for the PM is to protect our privacy, our address. We shouldn't put it out in public I think.. just as a precaution.

= )

Hi there Ladies and Gents. I'm sending out the address to your PM now. We can keep the thread open for sent and received.

Have fun!

thanks for organising...

so what do we acvtually do now? do we just send a xmas card...do we write a letter talking about our selves ect?

sorry i have never done thos before so i dont really know what the norm is!

Jess

Sure, we could write anything about ourselves, this can be a great way or an opportunity to have a pen pal and hopefully a friend/friends.

I would say mailing out the cards the end of November would be good, latest maybe the first week in December.

= )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter