Christmas Autograph book cover

Juliee8

Mouseketeer
I am attempting my first try at making the kid's autograph books for our trip. I am looking for Christmas cover personalized with their names. I was thinking along the lines of a christmas tree with toy story characters for my son and a chrsitmas tree with the around it for my daughter. If anyone can help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it.:goodvibes

all autograph cover requests need to include the dimensions (and horizontal or vertical) requirements.....also, I believe a word was missing from your daughter's part of the request. ("tree with the -------around it")

should also indicate names if you want them included

all autograph cover requests need to include the dimensions (and horizontal or vertical) requirements.....also, I believe a word was missing from your daughter's part of the request. ("tree with the -------around it")

should also indicate names if you want them included

Sorry about that, let me clarify. I am doing 5 x 7 books and would need the horizontal cover. I would like a christmas tree with the toy story characters around it that says : Lukas's Autographs 2010. Then one with a chrsitmas tree with the princesses around it that says: Karlee's Autographs 2010

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter