Christmas at the most magical place on Earth - Dec '12 TR - Upd 3/28 x3

Day 3, Part 6 Finishing Up At HS

Ok, I have to back up just slightly...my pictures got out of order and I completely forgot about one very important thing we did AFTER make your own lightsaber, but before nachos --

We met these guys!! Phineas & Ferb!! We totally love this show! The little boys were off on a potty break with Bo :thumbsup2. Phineas & Ferb were very excited about Harper's Isabella shirt. They both kept giving her thumbs up about it.

Photo0136FourBySix.jpg

Photo0140FourBySix.jpg

OK, so then nachos...and now back to our regularly scheduled TR :goodvibes

And THEN Honey I Shrunk the Kids ;) We took a ton of pictures here, so I am only sharing a few. Just a side note...if you have never been in the play area, its a lot of fun and very cute in the theming -- BUT, its a nightmare trying to keep up with your kids in there. I am always a nervous wreck the whole time trying to keep up with the little ones.

DSCN0461.jpg

DSCN0466.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

We stayed at the play area for a while (they were making the closing announcement at 5pm when we headed out), then we decided to head back and I would ride Star Tours with Harper & Hunter using the rider swap, but first, Harper wanted to take a picture -- a la singing in the rain ;)

DSCN0476.jpg

So, now off to Star Tours. We were on and off the ride in the blink of an eye.

After Star Tours, Hunter & I went over to RnR to use the rider swap. We had to wait a few minutes, but not too bad. While we were in line, Bo, Harper & the little boys went to pick up Carrot Cake Cookies :cloud9:

This was my first time on RnR since last time we were there I was pregnant with Jaxon. Wowzers!! Fun ride, but man did I have a headache when we were done!! Hunter enjoyed it again for the second time today.

Photo0144FourBySix.jpg

We met up with Bo and he presented me with my Carrot Cake Cookie -- OH GOODNESS!!!!! Such a yummy treat, rich, but yummy!! I took about 2 bites, then had to put it away.

It was now time to head out as it was nearing 6pm, we had dinner planned at Epcot this evening, but on the way out we got one last Photopass picture

Photo0142FourBySix.jpg

We decided to take the boat back to BW so we could sit and relax for a few minutes as we planned to stop by our room for a little bit before we would head over to Epcot. A boat had just pulled up to the dock as we were walking down, so we were off in no time.

Since we had plenty of time, we got off at the Swan/Dolphin and were going to walk back along the Boardwalk. We encountered Santa on vacation while we were passing through. He had a LONG line, so we just snapped this picture in-between people.

DSCN0480.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

Approaching the bridge headed back to Boardwalk

DSCN0482.jpg

Our view as we walked back to the hotel...ahhh :cloud9:

DSCN0484.jpg

The Christmas tree outside at BW

DSCN0485.jpg

We got back up to our room about 715pm, so we just rested a few minutes before we headed back out to walk over to Epcot for dinner.

Up next, dinner at Via Napoli

Tonight we headed over to Epcot for dinner at Via Napoli. We had an 830pm ADR and had to wait a few minutes before being seated.

Adam was our waiter and was very sweet.

For our appetizers, Harper & I ordered Calamari Fritti corn-crusted rings served with spicy tomato sauce. These were delicious! Nice crispy batter and the calamari was just the right amount of chewy :thumbsup2 Shorly after Adam brought this out, he came back and checked to make sure the sauce wasnt too spicy for Harper (it wasn't)

DSCN0486.jpg

Bo ordered Salame e Provolone dry cured sausage, imported provolone cheese. He said this was good. I didnt try any as I do not care for that meat.

DSCN0489.jpg

Hunter ordered Tortellini in Brodo beef tortellini in broth. He liked the tortellini, but he wasnt crazy about the broth. He ate it all anyways, so I guess it wasnt that bad.

DSCN0487.jpg

Jaxon & Evan both had fruit cocktail. They ate it all. The fruit appeared to be nice and fresh.

DSCN0488.jpg

For entrees we all ordered different pizzas.

I ordered Prosciutto E Melone Pizza - white pizza, fontina, mozzarella, prosciutto, canteloupe, arugula. We make a similar version of this at home, and I must say that our version was inspired by Via Napoli's version. I did pick off the arugula after I took the picture as I dont like the bitterness of arugula. The prosciutto was long, thin strips and the canteloupe was sliced thin. All in all the pizza was good, but dare I say...I like my version better ;)

DSCN0490.jpg

Bo ordered Carciofi Pizza - white pizza, artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil. He said this was amazing! Somehow I did not ever try a bite :confused3, but he said he would definately order this pizza again.

DSCN0493.jpg

Hunter ordered Piccante Pizza - Italian spicy sausage, tomato, mozzarella. He enjoyed this quite a bit. He liked the spicy sausage. He did not finish all of this, but that was only because he was getting full.

DSCN0491.jpg

Harper ordered Pepperoni Pizza - pepperoni, tomato, mozzarella. I was worried about Harper and this pizza because they do tend to brown the crust more here at VN than what she normally prefers, but she very much enjoyed this pizza.

DSCN0492.jpg

Jaxon & Evan both had Pizza Margarita. They ate some of this and quickly started getting full and tired.

DSCN0494.jpg

For dessert, we shared Coppa di Brutti Ma Buoni “Ugly But Good” Amarena cherry & vanilla gelato sundae. YUMMY!!! This is so good!! Bo also ordered a coffee at this time.

DSCN0496.jpg

DSCN0497.jpg

Jaxon had fallen asleep at the table, but Evan had a chocolate gelato, but I do not have a picture of that.

Drinks were 2 iced teas, 2 Sprites, 2 milks. Total before 18% automatic gratuity $204.48 - 6 TS credits used

We absolutely loved Via Napoli. I wouldnt hesitate to come back here again.

Our waiter was charming. His mother was actually in town visiting from Italy and happened to be sitting at the table right next to us. She and Adam talked to my husband about Italy and where their families were from. Adam and his family were from Southern Italy, where my husbands family is from a small town in Northern Italy.

Just as we were finishing up dessert, a storm blew through. It was still sprinkling as we walked outside. The stroller was a WEE bit wet ;) The park was closed by now, but we took a few pictures as it was a bit foggy and the WS looked very cool.

DSCN0503.jpg

DSCN0498.jpg

DSCN0500.jpg

We headed back to the hotel and called it a night.

Up next, Magic Kingdom!!

Day 4, Part 1 Breakfast at Crystal Palace

On December 21 we had an 805am ADR for Crystal Palace. Since the "end of the world" had not come yet :rotfl2: we headed off to MK for our ADR.

We checked in and had to wait until about 815am before we were seated. While we waited, we took our pic with the Photopass photographer.

Photo0145FourBySix.jpg

Our buzzer went off and we were seated. Our waiter came and took our drink orders and then Harper, Evan & I headed off to the buffet.

My first stop, PUFFED FRENCH TOAST -- but there was none there -- completely empty :eek:

I got fresh fruit, breakfast lasagna, breakfast pizza, Mickey waffles, a piece of bacon and a croissant.

For Evan I got him strawberries, yogurt and Mickey waffles.

Bo, Hunter & Jaxon went to get their plates and luckily they had restocked the puffed French toast by that time. Bo brought back a big plate of it for us to share :thumbsup2

Picture of my plate

DSCN0513.jpg

The puffed French toast was AMMMMMMMMMMMMAZING -- cant wait to get some more of that sometime soon I hope!

I didnt care for the breakfast lasagna -- it was almost sickenly sweet. I only had a few bites of it.

DSCN0514.jpg

239.jpg

242.jpg

248.jpg

DSCN0508.jpg

After breakfast, Hunter was presented with a birthday cupcake

DSCN0517.jpg

We really enjoyed our breakfast at Crystal Palace. Definately will return again -- for more of that puffed French toast is nothing else!!

DSCN0518.jpg

Up next, Off to play in MK

Day 4, Part 2 Having Fun at MK

Now that our bellies were full it was time to have some fun at MK!! The time was about 915am and the park had opened at 8am this morning (not the case when I originally made the ADR for CP) and tonight was the last MVMCP of the year, so the park was closing at 7pm. We wanted to try and get as much done as possible because we knew the crowds would really be coming in over the weekend.

Our first stop...getting FP for Under the Sea. We headed over and we got FP return time of 955am.

Since we were close to the carousel, we decided to stop there next. This would be the first time Jaxon & Evan had been on a carousel. It was a walk on. As soon as we got Evan up on the horse he started freaking out, so we really had to keep a hand on him to let him know it was ok.

DSCN0525.jpg

DSCN0532.jpg

253.jpg

254.jpg

DSCN0527.jpg

DSCN0531.jpg

After the carousel (which Evan did eventually like after a couple times of going up and down on the horse) the kids wanted to try and pull the sword from the stone.

255.jpg

256.jpg

257.jpg

258.jpg

No such luck for the kids in pulling the sword from the stone. We did see a little girl a bit later who had pulled the sword and we watched a bit of her celebration ceremony.

After the failed attempts at pulling the sword, it was now time for Under the Sea. We walked right up to the loading area (after the very long walk!!) The ride was cute -- Harper loved it, but then again, she LOVES Ariel!

Since we were in the area, we decided to grab a picture in front of the statue of Gaston.

DSCN0546.jpg

Speaking of Gaston, he was doing a M&G but the line was CRAZY LONG!!! So, we just snapped this picture of him quickly.

DSCN0547.jpg

Cant wait to see the tower from Rapunzel when its finished!!

DSCN0548.jpg

I checked Touring Plans app and saw that Peter Pan only had a 15 min standby wait, so we rushed back over and rode that. I rode with Jaxon and he loved it. He kept pointing out everything and loved the Captain Hook with Tic Toc scene!

Next we were going to head towards the Magic Carpets, but along the way we took a few pictures in Liberty Square.

DSCN0550.jpg

DSCN0552.jpg

DSCN0553.jpg

And I cant get too many pictures of the Haunted Mansion!! Remember how much I love it??!!

DSCN0560.jpg

And a picture of Harper and her mill -- with the sun shining brightly in her face!

DSCN0557.jpg

Now we were on our way to Magic Carpets. There was no line and we were immeadiately loaded to our numbers -- the people on the carpets were just about to take off for flight -- the carpets start and immeadiately come back down. Apparantly they started the ride too soon and someone wasnt safely loaded yet. Since they had to emergency stop, they had to reset the computer system and then those people were able to get back in and ride. So, now its finally our turn.

DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0562.jpg

DSCN0563.jpg

After the Magic Carpets, the time was about 1105am. We decided to head over to POTC since there was only a 10 minute wait (most of which was the walk). Evan was a little skiddish on this ride because of the darkness, but overall he did ok. We looked around in the gift shop for a few minutes, then headed off to BTMRR to grab FP for later (535pm return) and decided to see if we could check in early for our LTT ADR. It was about 1145am and our ADR was at 1230pm.

Up next, LTT lunch

great update~ I had no idea the sword REALLY can come out!?? lol I can't believe how much food you all are eating lol.. how fun though to be able to try out so many fun places! CP is my favorite (although to be fair we have only ever done that or Tuskers)

hopefully next time we will try CM but I love being able to get in early for those early adr's :)

Caught up here too!

JTA - :thumbsup2 Love it! I'm glad Hunter got to do this before he is "too big!" Next time you go it will be Jaxon's turn!

Phineas & Ferb - Too cute! Love their Christmas outfits.

Honey I Shrunk the Kids - We missed doing that! Looks like the kids had fun though. I TOTALLY know what you mean about being a nervous wreck in those playgrounds! Especially when you're trying to keep track of more than one kiddo. Sheesh!

Santa on vacation - :lmao: In 2010 we went to FL to visit my hubby's sister and her family for Christmas. I always found it hilarious that even in FL they still associate Christmas with snow! All the Santa's we saw were always surrounded by fake snow! Anyhow, I LOVE the "Santa on vacation" theme. Classic!

CP/ Magic Kingdom morning - CP has to be THE BEST way to start a morning at the Magic Kingdom. Looks like you got a great start!

Great updates with two of my favorite meals, Via Napoli and CP breakfast! VN pizza & puffed French toast, two of my all time favorite Disney foods!! :thumbsup2 Looks like the kiddos had a lot of fun with Pooh Bear & friends too.

Wonderful morning at MK!

Phineas and Ferb... too cute... we love those guys...:thumbsup2

At least you look like you kept your eyes open on RockrRC...

I loved your Via Napoli pictures... glad you enjoyed your meals... I think its a really nice addition to the WS restaurants...:goodvibes

Love New Fantasyland... & also looking forward to Rapunzel's tower opening...

Have never been to the Crystal Palace... it's a must for our next trip... it looks so light and pretty in there...

Wouldn't you have just died (in a good way lol) if the sword had come out of the stone?

great update~ I had no idea the sword REALLY can come out!?? lol I can't believe how much food you all are eating lol.. how fun though to be able to try out so many fun places! CP is my favorite (although to be fair we have only ever done that or Tuskers)

hopefully next time we will try CM but I love being able to get in early for those early adr's :)

Yes, the sword comes out -- my kids would have loved that! I know, so much food! DH & I were actually just talking about that again yesterday. CP is wonderful!!

Love the update- you have some great shots on the carousel!

Thank you ;)

Caught up here too!

JTA - :thumbsup2 Love it! I'm glad Hunter got to do this before he is "too big!" Next time you go it will be Jaxon's turn!

Phineas & Ferb - Too cute! Love their Christmas outfits.

Honey I Shrunk the Kids - We missed doing that! Looks like the kids had fun though. I TOTALLY know what you mean about being a nervous wreck in those playgrounds! Especially when you're trying to keep track of more than one kiddo. Sheesh!

Santa on vacation - :lmao: In 2010 we went to FL to visit my hubby's sister and her family for Christmas. I always found it hilarious that even in FL they still associate Christmas with snow! All the Santa's we saw were always surrounded by fake snow! Anyhow, I LOVE the "Santa on vacation" theme. Classic!

CP/ Magic Kingdom morning - CP has to be THE BEST way to start a morning at the Magic Kingdom. Looks like you got a great start!

Ha ha, I dont know that Jaxon is interested in JTA! He doesnt even like using the Darth Vader napkins we had recently for a dinner/movie night! :rotfl2:

Phineas & Ferb were so much fun! They really seemed to have a good time with all the guests as they met them.

Honey I Shrunk the Kids totally had me in a nervous wreck this time keeping track of all the kids. I wasnt too worried about the older kids, but my little guys -- very much so!

Santa on vacation totally cracked me up :lmao: It was the funniest thing ever.

CP is the perfect way to start a MK day -- especially if you have a pre-park opening ADR (ahem...Disney...I had one...then you changed the park hours on me :rolleyes2)

Great updates with two of my favorite meals, Via Napoli and CP breakfast! VN pizza & puffed French toast, two of my all time favorite Disney foods!! :thumbsup2 Looks like the kiddos had a lot of fun with Pooh Bear & friends too.

Wonderful morning at MK!

VN & CP bkfst are so yummy! Definately great meals for sure!

Phineas and Ferb... too cute... we love those guys...:thumbsup2

At least you look like you kept your eyes open on RockrRC...

I loved your Via Napoli pictures... glad you enjoyed your meals... I think its a really nice addition to the WS restaurants...:goodvibes

Love New Fantasyland... & also looking forward to Rapunzel's tower opening...

Have never been to the Crystal Palace... it's a must for our next trip... it looks so light and pretty in there...

Wouldn't you have just died (in a good way lol) if the sword had come out of the stone?

We love Phineas & Ferb too - so much fun!

I did keep my eyes open on RnR, but Hunter was cracking up that I was screaming ;)

VN is a wonderful addition to WS. I am so glad its a solid restraunt.

OMG, you HAVE to try CP bkfst!! You really must!

I would have totally died if one of the kids had been able to pull the sword from the stone! The ceremony for the little girl who did it looked pretty cheesy, but it would have been fun for sure ;)

On December 21, we had a 1230pm ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern.

We were strolling through Frontierland, headed towards Liberty Square and decided to stop by about noon to see if we could go ahead and check in. We were told we would have to wait a few minutes, but they could seat us shortly.

DSCN0567.jpg

About 1215pm we were called to our table -- where they left us with about 10 coloring pages and probably 50 crayons (no kidding!!) We waited for our waiter...and waited...and waited. (Now we are glad we have all the coloring pages and crayons!!) Finally about 10 minutes later our waiter, Ed approached our table. He seemed very flustered (yet the section wasnt very busy...3 other tables besides ours -- a couple, a family of 4 and a group of 10 or so) and took our drink order. We had already decided on what we wanted to eat since we had time to look over the menu, and the little boys were asking for food, so Bo asked if we could go ahead and place our appetizer order. Ed seemed put off by this :confused3, but went ahead and took our appetizer and entree orders.

I :love: the glasses here -- I need to remember to buy one sometime!

DSCN0568.jpg

DSCN0572.jpg

DSCN0576.jpg

Bo & I shared Crab and Spinach Dip for Two Blue Crab, Spinach and Cream Cheese with Warm Flatbread. This was pretty good, however I do wish there were a few more pieces of flatbread. There was a lot of dip leftover to eat with just the breadbowl.

DSCN0577.jpg

Hunter ordered Declaration salad Field Greens tossed in your choice of our Tavern-made Dressing or Garlic-Buttermilk Dressing. He did not care for the dressing at all -- and there was a LOT of the dressing on there. Needless to say, he did not eat much of this salad.

DSCN0579.jpg

Harper ordered Tavern Fried Cheese with Marinara Sauce. She loves cheese sticks and had no complaints about these. There were 4 on the plate, but she ate 1 before I got the picture :rolleyes2

DSCN0578.jpg

The little boys had apple slices for their appetizer.

For our entrees, I ordered The Liberty Boys BLT Slow-roasted Pork, fresh Greens and Tomatoes on House-made Bread with Caramelized Shallots and Mushroom-Mayonnaise Spread. Ok, honestly, I thought the meat was salty and a bit fatty. I did enjoy the bread. I ordered the fresh fruit as my side. Bo also tried a bite of my sandwich and agreed the meat was quite fatty and salty.

LTT.jpg

Bo ordered New England Pot Roast - Our Tavern Keeper's Favorite Braised Beef in a Cabernet Wine and Mushroom Sauce served with Mashed Potatoes and Garden Vegetables. He thought it was "meh" -- not the best thing he has ever had, but not awful.

DSCN0581.jpg

Hunter ordered Vegetarian Burger House-made Potato Quinoa Vegan Patty topped with a fresh Vegan Tofu-Tzatziki sauce with fresh Fruit or Sweet Potato Fries. I dont know what in the world made him order this to be completely honest :confused3, but he said he wanted to try something very different that day. He said the bread was very tough. The patty was very dry and almost the texture of very dry, leftover mashed potatoes. He didnt care for the sauce. He ordered the fresh fruit as his side. Needless to say, he only at the fruit and the lettuce and tomato.

DSCN0584.jpg

Harper ordered Pilgrims' Feast Traditional Roast Turkey served with Herb Bread Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and a Garden Vegetable. She said the turkey was dry (Bo tried it...it was indeed dry -- even with the gravy). The mashed potatoes tasted like they had been prepared a while. She had a few bites of the dressing, but said it wasnt as good as mine :blush: and she is not a huge green bean fan. So...overall, she was not happy with the food today.

DSCN0582.jpg

The little boys each had mac-n-cheese. They ate about half of it.

DSCN0583.jpg

We never saw Ed through the entire meal after our food was delivered :rolleyes2. There was another large party seated near us who were complaining about where the waiter was -- I guess Ed was just not having a great day. He finally came by and asked if we were having dessert. You might think he would ask how the food was considering my plate was almost untouched...Hunter's plate was almost untouched...and Harper's plate was almost untouched, but he did not. We went ahead and ordered dessert (hoping something good would come of the meal), but we really wanted to just be done with this place today.

Bo, Hunter & I all ordered Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake Vanilla Cake with a Gooey Toffee Filling, Caramel Sauce and Vanilla Ice Cream. Thank goodness for small favors that this was delicious!

DSCN0585.jpg

Harper ordered Martha Washington's Cake. A slice of rich Chocolate Cake, layered with a liberating Chocolate Icing. She enjoyed this - and it was a big slice!

DSCN0586.jpg

The little boys were starting to get tired, so we just ordered them apple slices to go, so Ed brought them out in a bowl and gave us cups to put them in.

Ed offered us to-go refills on all our drinks, so Bo & I took him up on that and got some more Pomegranite Lemonade, Hunter & Harper got some more Root Beer and he brought out 2 apple juices for the boys.

Our bill before the automatic 18% gratuity was $151.80 - 6TS credits used

Overall, we were very disappointed in LTT on this particular day. We had eaten here 1 other time before and quite enjoyed our meal, but on this day, everything was just "off".

Up next, Castle show & off to Tomorrowland

Somehow my pictures got out of order on Photobucket (I really hate that site after their latest update :furious:) -- anyways, I forgot to post our Photopass pic from our CP bkfst in front of the castle, so I went back and posted that if you want to see it.

Day 4, Part 4 Castle show & Tomorrowland

After our lunch at LTT, we headed off towards Tomorrowland. It was about 130pm and the castle stage show was just underway, so we made our way around to be closest to Tomorrowland and watched the rest of the show. Here are a few pics.

DSCN0587.jpg

DSCN0588.jpg

DSCN0589.jpg

DSCN0590.jpg

DSCN0595.jpg

DSCN0597.jpg

After the castle show, we headed to the rose garden and got our Photopass picture taken

Photo0155FourBySix.jpg

And how many pictures can one really have of the castle?? Never enough!!

DSCN0611.jpg

Christmas topiaries...again.

DSCN0612.jpg

Tomorrowland!!!

DSCN0613.jpg

Just as we came into Tomorrowland, we saw Push the talking trashcan!! Yea!! We loved seeing him a few years ago as AK, so Hunter & Harper were really hoping we would see him again. Push was hilarious, but he was almost done with his antics by the time we got there :rolleyes2

DSCN0614.jpg

Our next stop, Monsters Inc Laugh Floor!!

DSCN0617.jpg

This is a favorite of ours for sure! You just never know what to expect. Needless to say, this show did not disappoint at all! To this day we still joke around about one of the skits. Our kids were picked for one of the jokes -- Jaxon was a bit shy about seeing his face on the screen and hid behind me.

After Monster's Inc Laugh Floor, we decided to ride Buzz Lightyear. The little boys enjoyed this ride. We figured they would since the loved TSMM so much!

Photo0158FourBySix.jpg

Photo0159FourBySix.jpg

Photo0160FourBySix.jpg

After Buzz Lightyear, we decided to take a ride on PeopleMover. The boys enjoyed this ride too! Jaxon thought it was neat to see Space Mountain.

DSCN0618.jpg

DSCN0620.jpg

DSCN0622.jpg

We then headed to Tomorrowland Speedway about 315pm. We waited about 15 minutes before we were off and driving. Evan rode with me, Jaxon rode with Bo, Hunter drove his own car & Harper drove her own car. The little boys LOVED this! Jaxon had fun "driving", while Evan wanted no part of holding the steering while and just wanted to take it all in.

DSCN0626.jpg

DSCN0627.jpg

We decided to leave Tomorrowland and head off for some more fun -- but where would we go -- and how would we spend our last few hours at MK??

Did you notice... all of the CM that are dancing, that do not have masks on, are all have their eyes closed? ALL of them. I wonder if it's because it's so bright???:confused3

Day 4, Part 5 Giggle Gang & Storybook Circus

After taking a ride on the Speedway, we decided to head towards Storybook Circus. Along the way, Jaxon saw the Tea Cups and said he wanted to ride them. There was only a short line, so we were on in just a few minutes.

I took Jaxon & Evan with me, while Bo had Hunter & Harper so they could go as fast as they wanted.

DSCN0628.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

I think Hunter & Harper's heads were spinning by this point!

DSCN0634.jpg

Our next stop was supposed to be Storybook Circus, but we came across the Giggle Gang who had just started their show, so we decided to watch. The idea of the show is that the Giggle Gang wants to be part of the band. The kids thought it was hilarious :rotfl2:

DSCN0635.jpg

DSCN0637.jpg

DSCN0639.jpg

DSCN0644.jpg

After the show, we are off to Storybook Circus -- until Jaxon & Evan see Dumbo. We saw that there was a little bit of a wait, so we decided to grab FP. Hunter & Harper wanted to ride Barnstormer again, and luckily the FP return times for both were within a few minutes of each other. So, we had Dumbo FP return of 505pm (4 of us) and Barnstormer (2 of us) at 515pm.

We got in line to meet Minnie Magnifique and Daisy Fortuna first.

DSCN0652.jpg

This was a character M&G I had been super excited about ever since I started seeing the artist renderings of what would be offered, then when I saw the costumes...I knew this was a MUST DO!!

We waited about 20 minutes before we got up to the characters. Unfortunately, by this time, Evan & Jaxon had fallen asleep in the stroller.

Photo0183FourBySix.jpg

Photo0165FourBySix.jpg

Photo0176FourBySix.jpg

Photo0179FourBySix.jpg

Photo0188FourBySix.jpg

Photo0190FourBySix.jpg

After meeting Daisy & Minnie, we exited and went back around to the entrance to go meet Donald & Goofy. Their line was a little bit shorter, but it still took about 20 minutes to get up to the characters.

Goofy's Photopass photographer was not out when we got up there, but I noticed he came back out shortly.

DSCN0655.jpg

DSCN0657.jpg

Photo0199FourBySix.jpg

Photo0205FourBySix.jpg

When we exited this time, Hunter & Harper had their eyes on some goodies. We told them we would let them get a snack after Dumbo & Barnstormer since we were in our FP return time now.

Up next, finishing out the evening at MK

bless their little hearts that they slept through the whole M&G!! awww... were they mad when they found out what they missed lol?

Oh my gosh - I can't believe they slept through the whole M&G!! It's so cute! I love how the characters added to the fun in your pictures!!:goodvibes

Sorry about the disappointing lunch at LTT. I was thinking to myself, I wonder why they weren't offered anything else since most of them didn't seem to eat their food? It's really amazing how a server can make or break a dining experience, as we learned first hand at 'Ohana. You kind of have to wonder how the meal might have gone with a different server. :confused3

I am totally with you on Photobucket, I HATE the new updates! I'm actually on the lookout for another photo hosting site because I really just can't stand it. It has been reorganizing my pictures on me too, and I have sent several complaints to them since they even started testing the new site.

How adorable that the littles slept through the M&Gs!! I love the two photos of the big kids and the characters shushing over the sleeping boys. :lovestruc

I've enjoyed reading your TR and seeing your pictures so far. You have a goregeous family.

My mouth is watering reading about your meals, I can't believe how much your kids eat. My girls are so picky and barely eat anything. I'm dreading paying adult prices for my oldest when she eats so little.

We are trying to decide whether we want to go over Thanksgiving or right before Christmas (12/18-12/26). I'm leaning toward Christmas but the thought of it being really really crowded scares me. I feel better after seeing how much you were able to get done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!