Christmas at MK

NMS

Earning My Ears
We have reservations at the Contemporary starting 12/08 - what are opinions on Mickey's Very Merry Christmas? Kids are 6 and 3 - comments or suggestions, please!:confused:

MVMCP is a blast. Main Street has "snow" and Christmas music plays, you get a family picture taken plus the characters are available for pictures, all attired in their Christmas best! Hot cocoa and cookies are available and it is just a really fun time to be in the Magic Kingdom! Our kids were 13, 16, and 19 the first time they went to MVMCP and they thoroughly loved it! If I had known about it when they were younger, I would definitely have taken them. I would think for sure the 6 year old would have a blast and we saw many little ones younger than your 3 yr old. The late hour would be the only reason you might not want to take the 3 yr. old - but my kids always fell asleep in the stroller when they were tired so I would vote to include the baby so everyone gets to experience the event! Have a wonderful time!

Thanks for the info - I bought our tickets today for 12/09 which is a Sunday - am real excited! We don't get much snow here so that alone will be a thrill for the kids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter