Christmas at Disney

vkasal

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

We have our trip planned for December 22-29th, and at the time I booked it, I didn't know that it is THE busiest time of year to go!!

I'm worried, especially after reading all these posts, that it may just be the WORST time to go! I realize it will be busy, but will it be SO busy that we won't have fun??????

We're going no matter what, but if anyone has been there during the holidays can you give me some HONEST opinions on how it was there? None of us mind standing in lines for rides or even it being crowded. But I also don't want to come back and swear never to go to disney again, either.

Thanks!!

We have visited the parks at Christmas/New Year's for the past two years. It is an absolutely magical time to visit. It is crowded but if you take advantage of Fast Pass and EE mornings you will be able to ignore the masses to some degree! The atmosphere is so festive and special that if you take the time to just relax and go with the flow(of course be prepared with a rough plan and some PS) you can't help but have a wonderful time. Have fun!

We had a lovely time last year...the Osborn Lights are just amazing!
Enjoy the season and your trip!

Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter