Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

I just realized that the day I finished my WTR was the day I started my PJ... too funny:goodvibes

Aww Christina that is so cute!!!
Girl you guys are so cute. I love you both. Can't wait to see you guys again in Jan!

You had an amazing honeymoon!!! So nice!!!!

AWe...finished already??!!! :(

I can't help but see you are reading twilight. Did you read the others?

I'm reading Breaking Dawn.

Thank you for sharing everything with us.

It was great and truly made me dream of upcoming vacations....and one day a wedding.

I am now on Eclipse, I have been reading other books in between the Twilight Series, I love them all

Wow I don't know what to say Christina, I've been following your PJ (and TR) since before I got married in Dec 07. I don't want it to end! :lmao: I'd like to wish you and Geancarlo a lifetime of happiness and say thank you for inviting us to join you on your amazing trip :goodvibes

Thank you so much for your sweet comment

Christina-We are going to be at WDW at the same time you are in September. Looking at your ticker you get there a day before us. We will be there September 24-Oct 1 staying at the Contemporary!

We should def. meet, I will be starting a PTR for my September trip this week

YAY you finished, good girl lol :cool1:
SO sad its over, now on to my Disney Wedding HAHAHAHAHAH! lol jk!

I know its so sad, I got some more wedding cutouts for your wedding lexi

Aww, I'm so sad it's all over, but the best is yet to come...onto Happily ever after...:love: I wish you and Gean a lifetime of happiness and best wishes always! Thanks for sharing your PTR and TR with us all and letting us join you on your adventures!!:goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future!! Hope you post a link here so we can follow your September trip!!! Take care!! xo,Kristen:flower3:

Thank you so much Kristen, I will be starting my PTR this week for my September trip:banana:

HAHAHA :rotfl2: I love how you ended your TR!!!!!! See Twins think alike! I think everyone should end theirs like that!!

Aww you kicked butt finishing up! Ok you totally look beautiful in all your pictures. You look like a model. Especially the picture with your hair all slicked back. So pretty! OMG I can't wait until January to finally hang with you and Geancarlo and Lex and Scott and Lynn and Tim. :lmao: and EVERYONE! Did Lex tell you about our 2012 plans for the couples trip to Disney???

Awww thanks Twin- Yea Lex told me about 2012, That is going to be a fun trip..lol

Aww Christina that is so cute!!!
Girl you guys are so cute. I love you both. Can't wait to see you guys again in Jan!

You had an amazing honeymoon!!! So nice!!!!

Thanks Lynn, I know where are the 8 of us going for dinner, I will be there 8-10 so either Friday or Saturday, We need to ask Toni and LEx where they want to eat as well... although I dont care, I will have fun either way

nooooooooooooo i dont want this tr to come to an end!! i love you guys too! i have loved reading your pj and reading about your wedding and your honeymoon - i just wish it could never come to and end! hehe!! thank you for sharing all those photos with us, your wedding is a real inspiration and you both looked so lovely. Your honeymoon photos were just perfect- it is kinda making me want to go on a cruise (im afraid of cruises as im a boat sickness freak) the places you went to looked amazing.

thank you thank you thank you for sharing!

(oh p.s - loving the look of your house- me and Wayne looked at some houses this year that look really similar to yours - and we fell in love with every house we viewed- we want to move out there as soon as we can, perhaps a year after getting married or something, but yeah woo you have a lovely looking house!)

Thank you for sharing your special day with us along with the honeymoon! lol Had a great time reading it and real felt like we were there with you! :)

I have seen your pictures on the POTD thread, but never read your report until today..I am the biggest nerd because at the part where Mjr Domo walks in to "When you wish"..I burst into tears...I didn't know he did that!!

I am blaming hormones...yep..that is what it is...haha

It's been so awesome watching your beautiful wedding unfold!!!!!!

You looked gorgeous and the reception looked like so much fun!

You have fantastic style! :thumbsup2

Christina!! What a wonderful report girl!! I really enjoyed all your beautiful wedding pictures and your honeymoon pics!! Thank you so much for sharing!

YAY you finished, good girl lol :cool1:
SO sad its over, now on to my Disney Wedding HAHAHAHAHAH! lol jk!

Oooh, hurry up on that Disney Wedding Alexis!!:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rotfl::lmao:

Christina, I must tell you, I only found your PTR/PJ/TR today, and I have set for 5 hours with tears and smiles and read all 121 pages of it!!! i cannot believe I'm done!!! It was absolutly wonderful! I am so happy for you and wish you all the best!!! BTW... your family seems AMMMAZING!!!

Christina,
I can't believe it is over! :sad1: The TR I mean...it's just the begging for you and your honey! Thank you so much for sharing everything with us...it was a blast!

Anna Marie

I can't believe your TR is over! It looks like you had a great time on your HM!

Your wedding was absolutley beautiful, and I so enjoyed reading all about your big day. I hope you and Genecarlo have a long happy life together :goodvibes:

Christina, I finally made time to read/catch up with your TR. Just as I expected, you were a gorgeous bride! Everything was stunning and I wish you and Geancarlo every happiness in the world :goodvibes

Wow, I was gone for a little while and when I came back I was shocked to see everything all done :thumbsup2 In your closing shots at your reception it looks like all your guests were having a fantastic time. I really like how you got a separate shot at the cake with just you and Geancarlo. I always love the Mickey and Minnie shots with the cakes too, but I think its special that you had one alone too. It looks like you had an amazing honeymoon trip. How neat to have the chance to visit where your mom was born :goodvibes I remember when you started your PJ and I can't believe its all coming to a close. Thank you for sharing your wedding journey with all of us :bride: I'm on the last day of my honeymoon, I guess I need to finish up asap too!

The Fort was so interesting to walk around in
CIMG3581.jpg

CIMG3585.jpg

CIMG3586.jpg

CIMG3588.jpg

CIMG3596.jpg

CIMG3592.jpg

After walking all day we went into a beautiful Antique shoppe and I bought some old glass bottles to collect beach sand, I do this in any destination I go to

We were getting hungry so all I wanted to eat was Alcapurria- My grandmother makes them AWESOME and I had to try one from the hometown

CIMG3610.jpg

An alcapurria is a dish from Puerto Rico made from a mixture of mainly yautía and may contain ground squash, plantains, green banana and other starchy tropical tubers filled with ground beef or crab meat and deep fried in oil. Yuca "alcapurrias" are usually stuffed with crab, shrimp or lobster meat. Many Puerto Ricans enjoy this dish and are often found eating it at the beach with friends. "Alcapurrias" are also one of the many dishes served on the kiosk stands

Again I called my mom and told her what I was eating... so good

We shopped around some more and we asked the locals where we can get real authentic PR food, I felt like I was Rachel Ray on "$40 a day"
asking the locals where we should eat:rotfl:

They told us a restaurant called Raices (pronounced Rye-Eee- Ces)
GREAT restaurant!!!!! We are actually going back to PR in September with my sister and her BF Scott and we want to take them there,,,

GREAT FOOD
CIMG3612.jpg

CIMG3616.jpg

CIMG3617.jpg

CIMG3618.jpg

All I wated to eat besides Alcapurria is Mofongo ( I know its a weird name)
My mom makes it soooo darn good
CIMG3619.jpg

You can't walk into a self-respecting Puerto Rican restaurant and not see mofongo on the menu. It's a must-try for first-time visitors who want to claim to have sampled the local fare. Essentially, mofongo is a mashed mound of plantains into which a combination of seafood, meat, or vegetables is added. It can be served as a side dish or a main course accompanied typically by beans and rice.

The couple we were with loved the Mofongo
and we then had it with Flan...
CIMG3620.jpg

We had a lot of fun and we were so stuffed
CIMG3624.jpg

I'm so glad you enjoy a little bit of my beautiful I island. Seeing your pics...made me missed it a lot!!! And made me hungry! Now, I need to head to the Fresh market and find me some plantains and make me some mofongo!!!!

Hi all- now that my Wedding TR is complete… I am now starting my PTR for my September trip, hope to see you there:surfweb:

Oh Christina I can't believe it's over. Your reception looked absolutely gorgeous. Loved that Mickey and Minnie were there. Cute you had a cake for your cousin's birthday too, that was very nice of you. San Juan's buildings are so pretty love the colors. The water at all the beaches. My Disney trip is going to be a cruise, definately.

Hi all- now that my Wedding TR is complete… I am now starting my PTR for my September trip, hope to see you there:surfweb:

Going over to subscribe.

Love the Honeymoon pics! We also went on a cruise for our Honeymoon last Aug./Sept. and had a fabulous time!!! We are hoping to book another one for this coming March.

My sister and I are also going in Sept. from Sept. 23-29 and are staying at POR. Maybe I will see you around!

Your wedding looked AMAZING! Thank you for sharing the pictures and taking the time to post the report. I loved reading it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!