Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

Your entire wedding looks just stunning! You look like a Princess in you wedding dress. I hope that all of your planning is smooth and stress-free. :)

So excited you're doing a PJ! - subscribing :surfweb:

Everything is absolutely beautiful! You truly do look like a Princess! :bride:

Hi Christina-you are ready girl- wow!

Just want to say that my grandmother and aunt live in Ft Lauderdale- I love it down there. Whenever I stay with them we go to Miami Bayside and Sawgrass Mills (I need my Rainforest Cafe fix! sad...) I wonder if I've passed by any of you and not even realized it...

Anyway, can't wait to see more, I think you will really look like Cinderella on your day!

Oh my goodness--your dress is sooo pretty!!!

I am so excited for you! I have been waiting and watching for your PJ!!
Yaya!
I can't wait for more!
Maggie

Hi Christina-you are ready girl- wow!

Just want to say that my grandmother and aunt live in Ft Lauderdale- I love it down there. Whenever I stay with them we go to Miami Bayside and Sawgrass Mills (I need my Rainforest Cafe fix! sad...) I wonder if I've passed by any of you and not even realized it...

Anyway, can't wait to see more, I think you will really look like Cinderella on your day!

just wanted to say... I love sawgrass!!!

Love the cigar rolling, what a fun thing to do to honor your heritage. Your dress is GORGEOUS!!!

More please!

Christina,

I'm usually a wedding board lurker, but I just had to comment on your PJ. As everyone else has said, everything is stunning and beautiful! I'm so impressed with all you've decided on so soon!

Congratulations to you and your DF!

You're truly going to have a Disney Fairytale Wedding! They should use you in future ads!

The dress is beautiful. I've never seen a tiered train like yours. And that veil! The lace edges are exquisite! I love the flower girl dress too!

Good luck with everything! And I'll be reading along....

Christina-your dress is absolutely gorgeous! You will definitely be a princess on your big day. princess: Looking forward to hearing more of your plans!

Thanks everyone
I am so glad you like what I have picked out... I will be doing the Bridal shower stuff next...

Subscribed!!

I cannot get over how gorgeous everything is!!! Like everyone said, you're on the ball. Keep the updates coming!

I LOVEE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress. It is absolutely beautiful. I can not wait to go looking for my own dress. Your going to make a beautiful bride

Hey Christina!

Another Pembroke Pines girl here! :goodvibes Graduated from Flanagan in 2002! Small world, huh? Anyways, just wanted to say that you look beautiful in your dress...it seems like it really fits who you are. Everything you have picked so far is just gorgeous!

Looking forward to reading more! :)

Hi! I am new to DIS....we are just starting to plan our wedding. Hope you don't mind if I follow along with your PJ.

Everything looks fabulous so far...you really have your act together! Can't wait to hear more! :yay:

Everything looks beautiful! I, too, saved that dress in my Disney Wedding folder with the dresses that catch my eye! The train is very pretty and unique. Love it all so far!

Just subscribed.

Everything looks fantastic. Your dress is gorgeous. Can't wait to hear more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter