Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

Your dress is amazing, your pictures are too funny and the one thing I can say is your wedding is going to be beautiful...

Hoorayyy for updates!!! :banana:

I love the mickey ears in the window idea. I think I will put a big sign in my window that says I AM HERE TO PLAN MY DISNEY FAIRYTALE WEDDING!!! :rotfl:

Christina, I don't know why it took me so long to get my butt in gear and read your planning journal, but I'm so glad I did. It was a whirlwind of emotion (it's a lot to take in in all the months you were planning! It's crazy when you're happy, ecstatic, mad, sad, and happy again in the course of a half-hour!).

I love all the decisions you've been making, especially the color scheme you're working with. And that cake for your bridal shower! :lovestruc :lovestruc Love the mad hatter look, and that one was just beautiful!

Thanks for sharing all your adventures. It's all very exciting!

Hey Christina!
I finally caught up and read all about your PS. It's amazing what you miss when your gone for a week and a half. Anyway...your planning session sounded wonderful. I teared up as you described your experience. Your whole wedding is going to be so wonderful! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

Hello sister, hope your gonna do some TR posting tonight :) You have to post the cool pics at boardwalk pool....I wish I was there now!

Yea! Free Disney stuff! I love it when they give you those special little extras! I'm so enjoying this report. All of your experiences are bringing back memories from my own planning session. Keep it coming :)
Anna Marie

:worried: still waiting for my floral BEO....

Geez why do they take so long with the floral BEO?? Who is your florist?

You know.....your countdown thing says your wedding is in 130 days but if you count that in weeks you have 18 more weeks until your wedding. Doesn't it sound so much better when you count weeks? ::yes::

Mine is still 35 weeks away...BLAH! :(

Geez why do they take so long with the floral BEO?? Who is your florist?

You know.....your countdown thing says your wedding is in 130 days but if you count that in weeks you have 18 more weeks until your wedding. Doesn't it sound so much better when you count weeks? ::yes::

Mine is still 35 weeks away...BLAH! :(

I know they say the floral BEO will take that long... UGHHH just waiting

I have been so lazy to finish my TR... I dont think I will finish it tonight, I will be working out

18 weeks:scared1:

Hey Christina

we're waiting :surfweb:

want to see the pool pictures :beach:

LINZ xxx :)

---------------------Day 2-------------------------
May 9,2008

Ok FINALLY back on
So actually before we head over to Boardwalk to see Lexi, (which is what I call her at times..lol) I wanted to stop at the POP food court and get the refillable cup...and we went to the front desks b.c. we had to get Geancarlo's name on a room key card to get our extra magic hours that night
CIMG2558.jpg

CIMG2556.jpg

CIMG2557.jpg

I was so excited to get my cup
I was very concentrated on getting my Diet coke...lol...
CIMG2561.jpg

CIMG2563.jpg

Geancarlo acting silly AS USUAL
CIMG2559.jpg

CIMG2560.jpg

and after we got our refillable cup I had to take a pic of the magic hours...WOO HOOO I was getting EXCITED to spend extra hours in the park:woohoo:
CIMG2568.jpg

So now we head on over to Boardwalk another favorite resort of mine...
and the hotel I am hoping my sister gets married at... COME ON LEX...
;)

I'm so glad you had a great time when you were up for your planning session:goodvibes . Did you forget to send me the link for your room block? Just wondering . :dance3:

agghhhhh I am so sorry.. I completely forgot.. so BUSY....
Let me send it to you now

Gosh I feel horrible

hows about a real update...............?
this was just a tease! common i need some entertainment

Christina - more please popcorn::

I love the Pop Century food court. Its the best one out of all the value resorts :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter