Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

YAY MY TWIN!!! I am having fun reading your TR and you are making me look forward to my PS. I wanted the heart cake to be my wedding cake but I think its too big for the 32 people I am having....I wonder if I can get Disney to ship one up to New Jersey for my big reception......hmmmmmm!!:rotfl:

Can't wait to read more!!! Everything looks great and sounds great!! Your DF is a cutie and your dad is adorable!!

Just wanted to say Hi and that your planning trip looked wonderful. I can't wait to read more !

I'm still 6 months out till our planning session but reading this is just getting me more excited !!!

LINZ

That would be a beautiful shower cake!!

I can't wait to hear all about the tasting. :love: I kind of have a thing for food. :confused3

I'm so impressed with all your choices! Your wedding is going to be so beautiful. Can I come :rotfl: Just joking...I really can't wait to hear the rest.
Anna Marie

It is overwhelming when you first go into Franck's and so surreal to finally be there, so I can completely relate. We did a lot of things to incorporate our grandparents and Kris' dad into the ceremony too. We had flowers on seats in the front row where they would have sat and a picture of Kris' dad with his flower. We also put a note in the program and the minister said a few word about them. I wore my grandmother's wedding band and I had small charms with their pictures on them put on the bottom of my bouquet. It was so nice to have them included on that special day.

Question for everyone:

Do you need an appointment for Franck's? I just wanted to take a look at some of the cakes, etc (like that Heart cake), but we're still not in the planning process. (If he would just ask!!!!!)

Cake choices sound yummy!! Which design are you going with for the cake?

Christina -- Your PS looks like such fun! How exciting to share it all with your parents, too. Your cake choices sound delicious. What? No chocolate? LOL!!! I think you might need a mini cake for your Dad. After all, if he is footing the bill, he DESERVES chocolate cake! :love: Can't wait to hear about your tasting session! Can't believe mine is 5 1/2 weeks away!

Hey, sweetie! Did I tell you that you inspired me to get really organized before the PS by putting together a binder? I bought a nice one and top-loading crystal clear sheet protectors and moved everything from my files into the binder behind tabs for each major thing. Thank you so much for inspiring me! :hug:

CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAUGHT UP FINALLY!!!!! You have me in tears!!!!!!!!!!! I'll tell you again,ENJOY all of the planning!!!!! How cute you were emotional in Francks...It is beautiful in there!!!

Your cake sounds delicious!!!!!! your parents are adorable,i love your mom's yuck face lol!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited to be going to Disney the same time as your wedding!!!!

xoxox

HI girls

I will be posting an update tonight :surfweb: , sorry I have been so busy lately

:hippie: Yea I have been waiting for an update lol. We have a disboards date while watching dancing with the stars finale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

love you sis.:love:

:rotfl: YAY mee too, mom is making chicken fajitas!!!!!!! wooo hooo:rotfl:

I want my wedding at Disneys Yacht Club!

im reading Lynn5700 Wedding TR in class lol. Ill see ya at home xoxo:surfweb:

Cont. of Day 2
May 9, 2008

Ok back to day 2.

So after we eat at Gasparilla's we head another hour left. So we decided to head over to the lobby and just hang out... So we stopped at Sandy Cove to do a little browsing. Well dad wanted to but the lithograph of the wedding pavilion for me and for some reason I said 'no'---- Why did I say that.. I really want it now.. Oh well I can get it next time. So after browsing the Sandy Cafe we sat on the sofa's to relax, my dad says to us

" I cant believe people will actually sleep on these sofas, I cant do that"

Well after about 10 minutes, he was starting to feel sleepy. So Geancarlo says " So Angel (thats my dads name and he truly is an angel, if I have a baby girl her name will be Isabella Angel <------after my dad) Ok side tracked.... anyways so Geancarlo says " Angel you look like your going to pass out here..." My dad says " Shoot no kidding no I know why they fall asleep...lol"
CIMG2507.jpg

At this time I was texting Laura (DisneyPrincessBelle) to tell her that I will only be at the GF for just another half hour and that maybe we can meet tonight, but she had the Pirate and Princess Party... So after texting back and forth I decided to get up and walk around b/c I as getting sleepy, so mom and I went to shop at the little boutique by the Grand staircase... my mom fell in love:love: with a summer dress she tried on and I fell in love with a tropical style dress that I wanted for my rehearsal breakfast, yea it was $195.00 um no thank you... So now it was 2:15pm and I tell my mom that we need to get going, we were late this morning and I didnt tend to be late again...

So we gather my dad and geancarlo who were talking outside... And we walked out of GF, my mom hates to leave GF she gets all nostalgic telling my dad 'I want to go back'

As we were heading over to the GF Convention center I was thinking
AGHHH my planning session is almost over:sad1: I dwelled on it for so long...lol
CIMG2508.jpg

CIMG2509.jpg

this was the first time that my dad has been inside the convention and he couldnt believe how BEAUTIFUL it was, he kept saying "Christina this is beautiful"lol he is too cute
CIMG2510.jpg

CIMG2511.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter