Christina & Geancarlo PJ (10/4/08) WP&GF: Planning 5 year Anniversary back at GF

Yay! I'm so happy you've started your pj. :) Can't wait to hear more. Also, did you hear anything about the Latin band playing? I'm in South FL too, Miami Beach to be exact. Where are you located?

Hi ILUFFYOU

I am in the Fort Lauderdale area... I havent heard anything of the latin band I am going to contact Disney tomorrow b/c my dad is wanting to know now.. So hopefully it works out... I will let you know what I hear

Oh my gosh, where do I even begin?!?!? I LOVE everything! You are going to have a drop-dead gorgeous wedding! I just cannot WAIT to see the pics!!!:goodvibes You look so beautiful in your dress! A true princess!:goodvibes Keep it coming!

I love your dress! I actually have it saved on my computer as one of the first dresses I liked when I started shopping :) You look amazing in it! You two are so photogenic and look so great together.

Everything is coming together so well, can't wait to see more :thumbsup2

WOW you have so many great ideas! I love the dress and your colors. So very beautiful! I cannot wait to hear more about the planning. GL :)

Yay! I'm so happy you've started your pj. :) Can't wait to hear more. Also, did you hear anything about the Latin band playing? I'm in South FL too, Miami Beach to be exact. Where are you located?

Im also in south fl....pembroke pines :)

Hi I am in Pembroke Pines too.. Did you just recently graduate HS??

Love your pics Amanda...

Christina, you look wonderful in that dress, a real fairytale princess! Everything you have planned looks amazing, I love the idea of a string quartet, I definately would have had that if I had a bigger wedding. The idea of the cigar roller is really nice. I love the cake and the mini cakes are cute, are they in the same flavours as the main cake? I can tell this is going to be a stunning wedding!

I just wanted to say I love your dress - You are going to be a beautiful bride!!:bride:

I also love your cake and your favour's they look great!

Look forward to reading more of your planning! :surfweb:

Christina, you are on the ball!! I love all of your ideas. the pic of you guys from h.s. is just too cute. the invitations are gorgeous and all the colors you are thinking about will work great together. your wedding will truly be a fairy tale~! princess:

Oh, hooray - I'm so glad you've started your PJ!
Your choices are beautiful! I love what you've picked so far.

I've been thinking about a cigar roller for our at home reception, it seems like such a fun idea.

Thank you girls.. I am glad you are enjoying the PJ... I am going with my FSIL to try on her BM dress.. SO I will be taking pics... cant wait:goodvibes

Hi I am in Pembroke Pines too.. Did you just recently graduate HS??

Love your pics Amanda...

Plantation here!!! :goodvibes

Everything looks so great! Your dress is stunning and I think the mini cakes will be a huge hit! Can't wait to hear more!

MaryWDW... so your not far from me...

Amanda I can recieve PM's now.. I fixed the problem...;)

WOO You started your PJ! Everything looks so gorgeous and the dress - amazing! You are going to look amazing in the Pumpkin Coach in that!

I can't believe how organised you are - its fantastic :thumbsup2
You will be a stunner in that dress :bride:
the cigar rolling is unique and fab
and the string quartet is something I will also be having at our wedding :charac2: so good choice there ! ! !

I am only just starting to think about planning (we have about 1 year and 10 months to go)

I don't dare go dress shopping incase I fall in love and need to buy there and then (hmm I wonder how far in advance you can put a deposit down :rolleyes1 )

great journal

LINZ XXX:cheer2:

oh Christina, words cannot even describe how absolutely stunning you are in your gown!!! a true Princess :bride: - and all of your choices are elegant, fitting and unique. the string quartet sounds lovely and I am also toying with the idea of individual cakes for our guests - this is such a joy to read, looking forward to the next installment!

Michelle :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter