Chris & Megan's Wishes Wedding: Updated 8/2:Photobomb of the last month!

Cost of the Runner: Final

Wax paper and Painter's Tape:4.95
Runner: 15.95
Paint [already had silve89r and Yellow] and Paint Brushes: 5.88
Silver Paint Pen: 1.99

Total: 28.77

Looks awesome! Where did you pick up your aisle runner for so little? That's a great find! :)

We finally got our official wedding date!

We are getting married on June 27, 2013 at 10 am at Disney's Wedding Pavillion!! :banana:

Our reception is a ADH from 11-3 and our DP is from 8-9:30 at Eau De France.

I'm ecstatic!! We emailed back all of our paperwork Thursday night after getting our emails Wend. afternoon! We're talked about the room block prior so we had a pretty good bet on how we wanted it set up.

YAY! So excited for you, Megan! :)

Quick question: How early were you able to start getting room block info from your consultant? DF & I are hoping to get our 8/3/2013 date, and we want to be able to turn in all necessary paperwork as soon as we get our date so we can get our LOA.

Looks awesome! Where did you pick up your aisle runner for so little? That's a great find! :)

YAY! So excited for you, Megan! :)

Quick question: How early were you able to start getting room block info from your consultant? DF & I are hoping to get our 8/3/2013 date, and we want to be able to turn in all necessary paperwork as soon as we get our date so we can get our LOA.

We found our runner 50% at the Flower and Craft Warehouse in PA. Luck of the draw [and their sales]!

Thanks!

We got it all on the day of, nothing before. We had just talked prior and gone through the resorts one by one to figure out our three resorts. To be honest, that was it.

We took a gamble and added about 10 rooms extra onto our block. We know of 14 nights right off that bat that will be book so we gambled and added 10.

Congrats on getting your date!

Your runner looks fantastic and your shirts are sooo cute!! I love that idea!

Just out of curiosity, how far in advance did you start discussing your room block? I was hoping to get that up and running as soon as possible for our guests, but it never occurred to me to start trying to work it out with Disney ahead of time.

Congrats on getting your date!

Your runner looks fantastic and your shirts are sooo cute!! I love that idea!

Just out of curiosity, how far in advance did you start discussing your room block? I was hoping to get that up and running as soon as possible for our guests, but it never occurred to me to start trying to work it out with Disney ahead of time.

Thanks!! I was pretty pleased with how they came out.

We didn't get anything from Disney besides an explanation to the questions I asked prior to our date. Df and I had talked extensively about the block though prior and knew which resorts we wanted prior to getting the prices. We also went through our guest list and "guessed" who might stay on property.

The spreadsheet they send you really does help!

Our Save-the-date magnets and post cards are at the post office!!

Of course...It's closed today. But they'll be here tomorrow! I'm super excited about it.

I'm going to get one mailed tomorrow for stamps then it's full-steam ahead for assembling them!

YAY for the date and aisle runner! Love the shirts! Everything is coming together-- so excited for you!!

I've been a terrible disbride....I forget to update!

The past months, to be honest, has been one of the roughest months of my life. One of my best friends from high school had her husband pass away in a plane crash and it pretty much caused me to wipe out for about a week.

Anywayyyy moving on...This shall be a photo bomb post!! :)

We mailed out our save-the-dates on July 9th! Our RSVP deadline is set for August 27 and we could seriously start using a few "no" replies! (P.S), I had just gotten off work when I took this photo!)

2a1bc784.jpg

I had an awesome starbucks drink!
57b5afad.jpg

Bought two awesome dresses for our honeymoon!
85339cb1.jpg

e3eef292.jpg

Bought my mom her "Mother of the Bride" dress!
fa66ba0d.jpg

Bought a short white dress for either the DP or Rehearsal Dinner!!
396930_10151107605628454_740542119_n.jpg

Went to a fabulous murder-mystery party where I got to meet DISBRIDE Becky! Plus drove four hours round trip.
1cf4be54.jpg

b8185c1a.jpg

Bought a wedding gift for DF:
f982a207.jpg

Signed our LOA:
d1dac189.jpg
38dc2ee4.jpg

Made a couple cool glasses for a special event:
93a49181.jpg

and bought a sewing machine!
ceebf5d6.jpg

That's been the last month for me!! :)

Hey Megan!

I am following along with your plans and loving all your posts! We are both getting married in June 2013 yay!!!

Love the dresses you got by the way!;)

Following your PJ, everything looks great. You did an awesome job on the shirts and aisle runner. :thumbsup2

Did I miss your dress? Have you found one? :confused:

I think I missed when you posted your last update... hmm. Congrats on signing your LOA and sending out the save the dates, even though it was quite a while ago.

I love your dresses, especially the white one! It's so lovely! And love the pirate Mickey mug, that is so cool that you did that yourself!

Great photo update.

Love the pirate Mickey glass.
Thanks Ladies!

Sorry to hear about your friends. You are in my thoughts.
Thanks!

Hey Megan!

I am following along with your plans and loving all your posts! We are both getting married in June 2013 yay!!!

Love the dresses you got by the way!;)
Yay! June 2013 Brides! It's so great starting to see 2013 brides.

Following your PJ, everything looks great. You did an awesome job on the shirts and aisle runner. :thumbsup2

Did I miss your dress? Have you found one? :confused:
I did find one! It's featured in here!

I think I missed when you posted your last update... hmm. Congrats on signing your LOA and sending out the save the dates, even though it was quite a while ago.

I love your dresses, especially the white one! It's so lovely! And love the pirate Mickey mug, that is so cool that you did that yourself!
Thanks!! :)

I've been totally slacking on checking the DIS! Anyway, I love your photo update! Your dresses are amazing - I really love the white one and the first honeymoon one! Your mom looks awesome too in her dress!

I've been totally slacking on checking the DIS! Anyway, I love your photo update! Your dresses are amazing - I really love the white one and the first honeymoon one! Your mom looks awesome too in her dress!

Don't worry! I ended up returning the honeymoon ones and getting a different one. Yeah, I stink.

I love her dress!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter