Choirs of america

wdwmom3

DIS Veteran
In line with the cheerleader thread. I just did a search and found out their is going to be a choirs of America event the weekend we are there (April 19-21). Should I be worried lol? I'm concerned because one of the host resorts is all star music and we have booked a family suite there. Also I planned out Epcot day as Saturday and it looks like they are having things in Epcot that day. Not sure if that will be entertaining or make it crazy. Wondering if I should switch days around.

I'm seriously now considering a split stay so we are in the suite at all star music until Thursday (18th) and then go somewhere else.

Actually, the singers for the Choirs of America program are mostly staying off-property in Kissimmee. There will be about 400 singers in the program... so, I doubt they'll cause any noticeable overcrowding issues in EPCOT on April 20. I would, however, highly recommend checking out one of the two massed choir concerts taking place at the World View Stage (one at 9:30am and one at 11am)... they should be a lot of fun.

We were mostly concerned about the impact on all star music since it is the host resort. I mentioned it to my dbf and we decided we didn't want to risk big groups. So we switched the fw cabins. We had considered this before anyways and only picked as music to save a few $. I have only stayed deluxe and camped at fw so I'm pretty excited about the switch. I know people love the values but I like a more relaxing space outside of the parks.

We also have another Epcot day earlier in the week so we will hit up the headliners then and then maybe enjoy some of the music on Saturday! The village people will be there that night too lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter