chocolate fountain

AdventureGuru

<font color=darkgreen>HA! Do men come with instruc
So is this worth it? we had one at a crop once and I am wondering if I should buy one for my New Years Day dessert buffet...
Any thoughts???
How messy is the clean up???

We bought one from Sam's for our Christmas party and it was a huge hit. Our is by Rival (I think) and comes completely apart and goes in the dishwasher. It didn't make nearly the mess I thought it would (we had a lot of kids here) and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

It was really fun shopping for things to put in it... a few of the faves from the party were Nutter Butter cookies, pineapple (let it dry for a few hours before the party) and the creme wafer cookies. I would recommend keeping a fork around for the few things that might "get away" in the chocolate as well.

hmmm...I'll have to see what I can find...if I can find one on sale we maybe talking business!!!
I think I'm going to try fruit, pretzels, the nutter butters sound awsome!!!
hmmm...what else can I use?!?!?

We also used mini marshmallows (with toothpicks), bananas, strawberries, pretzels, oreos and gingerbread men and one guest tried a carrot, which led to the conclusion that not everything is better dipped in chocolate. The biggest raves were for the pineapple, nutter butters, cream wafers and marshmallows. I think graham crackers would be good. The directions said to avoid cakes because they tend to fall apart. I think some dried fruit like apple slices might be good as well but we had plenty already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter