Chilly's Very Own Fairytale - Day 6 Wedding Day COMPLETED

Wow Claire I have just caught up with all the parts of this day.

What an amazing wedding you had - totally unforgettable. So glad it was everything you wished for

Tam

Wow hun !!! i dont think i have ever seen so much food in my life :rotfl2: what an amazing day xx

Ps this was my 75,000th post :cool1:

Beautiful, you make a stunning bride.

It brought back so many memories for me, hubby and i were married at the Pavilion on 15 December 2004 :)

We also had Randy as our photographer, he is fab isn't he. We did an 5 year anniversary photo session with him January 2009 at Port Orleans Riverside.

Like you guys we want to have a vow renewal for our 10th anniversary, hopefully Randy will still be working then :)

Off to read the rest

I really enjoyed reading that and thought the pictures were amazing - and writing the TR will be a fantastic way of remembering it in the future should any of the little details become slightly 'fuzzy'.

A great day - and thank you for sharing it with us.

I've just caught up with your amazing day! Made me feel quite tearful - what a wonderful experience! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter