Chilly's Very Own Fairytale - Day 6 Wedding Day COMPLETED

Wow how many parts!! woop woop i'm excited!! lmao at your Garter x

ETA! BTW you look LUSH!

I think I may need more parts!

Lovely Claire - where's the picture of someone with their foot up your back lacing you in though :lmao:

Looking forward to the rest - I'm guessing there are quite a few pictures still to come ;)

I would have welcomed that! My parents did their best strapping me in but I am sooooooo much thinner looking in the photo at the dress shop when the lady there did it.

i love the pictures, especially the one of you in the mirror, can't wait to read all the other parts xx

More bits posted.

You looked stunning Claire, but how on earth did you walk in those shoes :confused3

Please can we have some more :)

My feet were killing by the end.

that coach is amazing xx

It is!

Fabulous photos Claire, I can't wait to read some more ::yes::

Wish granted.

You look stunning - great photos!:goodvibes

Thank you.

Wow !! stunning pics mate and yes the shoes are lush...even though i know what you prefer to wear under the dress :lmao::lmao:

I didn't wear my crocs on my wedding day!

Claire you looked absolutely fabulous (excuse the pun). Your dress and bouquet were lovely. Am sooooo looking forward to the next installments.

Tina

I loved my bouquet, it was so heavy.

Your dress is amazing you looked beautiful. Your pics of the WP bring back so many wonderful memories for me, I would love to do it all again oh and still marry the same guy of course :)

The WP was beautiful.

Fantastic day

The best of my life.

You looked stunning:bride:.....your pics are fab, can't wait for more!!!

I am so happy with my photos.

What a perfect magical day for you Claire ..... your photos are truly stunning. You look amazing and so happy :cloud9::cloud9:

Sounds like an incredible day, the photos are just beautiful, you look stunning :bride:

What a lovely day, the pics of the service are fab...shame about your dad standing in the way tho :rotfl2:

Stunning, what a fairytale wedding, you looked absolutly beautiful Claire and your photos are perfect:goodvibes

fab picture, it all reminds me of my wedding day.
Id love to go back and do it all again. :lovestruc

You look absolutely gorgeous, what a FABULOUS dress!!

Looks like an amazing day, what a beautiful location.

Don't think there's any way I would ever talk my DF into getting married there though, he's already said no way! :lmao:

Very classy Claire........until I saw the chelsea garter :rolleyes:

You look stunning Claire, such a beautiful day. I can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

I :love: the garter.

Wow, this is a real fairytale wedding :cloud9: you look so beautiful and so very happy.

Can't wait to see more.

I know I've seen some b4 but those photos are an amazing collection. Are you having any to go on the wall? If so which ones (how can you narrow it down!)

I'm so enjoying your report, Claire. Those pictures are just gorgeous. You two make the perfect advert for Disney weddings!

Wonderful Claire, just wonderful! Had me tearing up in parts and those pictures are just amazing! :goodvibes

So glad you enjoyed your day :)

Wow what an amazing day ! I really think that has to be the perfect way to get married ever. Your photos are amazing x x x

What a perfect magical day for you Claire ..... your photos are truly stunning. You look amazing and so happy :cloud9::cloud9:

I was very very happy that day.

Sounds like an incredible day, the photos are just beautiful, you look stunning :bride:

Thank you.

What a lovely day, the pics of the service are fab...shame about your dad standing in the way tho :rotfl2:

I know so annoying but could have been worse!

Stunning, what a fairytale wedding, you looked absolutly beautiful Claire and your photos are perfect:goodvibes

A fairytale was what I wanted.

Great pics! :)

Thank you.

fab picture, it all reminds me of my wedding day.
Id love to go back and do it all again. :lovestruc

We are doing it again on our 10 year anniversary, I've already got it planned.

You look absolutely gorgeous, what a FABULOUS dress!!

Looks like an amazing day, what a beautiful location.

Don't think there's any way I would ever talk my DF into getting married there though, he's already said no way! :lmao:

Try again! Disney is a brill place to get married.

Very classy Claire........until I saw the chelsea garter :rolleyes:

I know, I must love him.

You look stunning Claire, such a beautiful day. I can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

I :love: the garter.

Last bit of the wedding day added.

Wow, this is a real fairytale wedding :cloud9: you look so beautiful and so very happy.

Can't wait to see more.

Will crack on with the rest of the days soon.

I know I've seen some b4 but those photos are an amazing collection. Are you having any to go on the wall? If so which ones (how can you narrow it down!)

Yes we will but haven't decided yet, I do have some fav's though.

I'm so enjoying your report, Claire. Those pictures are just gorgeous. You two make the perfect advert for Disney weddings!

I'd love to be in a Disney ad!

Another fantastic installment with wonderful pics - looking forward to No8:thumbsup2

Tina

Number 9 (the final part) has been posted.

Wonderful Claire, just wonderful! Had me tearing up in parts and those pictures are just amazing! :goodvibes

So glad you enjoyed your day :)

That was something I was very glad about not crying on my wedding day as I look terrible when I do.

Wow what an amazing day ! I really think that has to be the perfect way to get married ever. Your photos are amazing x x x

It was my perfect day.

fantastic Day Claire,your pictures are amazing :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter