Chilly's Golden Triangle Roadtrip (with not a lot of road) Pre Trip Report

Not much to update. We've booked an SUV for the drive down the coast and ice hockey tickets for the Anahiem Ducks. We've also booked for Heasrt Castle and our Disney tickets but we aren't sure if that worked as DH didn't get an e-mail like it said he would so we need to follow that up. Need to book for Cirque Du Soliel and get our train tickets but not much else to sort.

Oooh you're so close now!

Seeing the Ducks sounds fun, I love the Mighty Ducks films!

Just caught up with this Claire - can't believe I have missed it before :sad2:

It looks like you have a fantastic trip booked and all of those hotels look amazing.

And I know one excited bear who cant wait to get going :goodvibes

Oooh you're so close now!

Seeing the Ducks sounds fun, I love the Mighty Ducks films!

I'm hoping for a big fight ;)

Not long to go now Claire! The hotels you've chosen look lovely. ::yes::

I hope they are as nice as they look.

Just caught up with this Claire - can't believe I have missed it before :sad2:

It looks like you have a fantastic trip booked and all of those hotels look amazing.

And I know one excited bear who cant wait to get going :goodvibes

Dizzy isn't going to know what's hit him.

Found out this evening that a couple of miles of the PCH have fallen into the sea and it'll take about a month to fix so the best part of the road is closed and because other roads only join it at a few points we'll hardly get to drive along it at all.

Not a happy bunny!

Hope you have a great trip

we were planning on doing this trip this year but decided to go cruising instaed

looking forward to reading all about it

Found out this evening that a couple of miles of the PCH have fallen into the sea and it'll take about a month to fix so the best part of the road is closed and because other roads only join it at a few points we'll hardly get to drive along it at all.

Not a happy bunny!

Look on the bright side, you weren't on it when it happened. ;)

As I said on facebook, you will have to tell us all about it when you get back as we are so looking forward to doing something similar next year.

I bet you are sooooooo excited. :goodvibes

we were planning on doing this trip this year but decided to go cruising instaed

If DH gets a new job soon i'm going cruising as well!

As I said on facebook, you will have to tell us all about it when you get back as we are so looking forward to doing something similar next year.

I cannot wait Tony, so sick of work at the moment.

If DH gets a new job soon i'm going cruising as well!

I cannot wait Tony, so sick of work at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter