Chilly's Golden Triangle Roadtrip (with not a lot of road) Pre Trip Report

Sounds like a fab trip, I love the California Coast :)

Hmmmm you must go to the Japanese Tea Gardens in Golden Gate Park.

Claire ;)

Have a great trip:)

We did a similar trip flying out 29th March 2001 - we have a pic taken on the costal drive from SF to LA on my bathroom wall and we still talk about the trip now. Definitely do the drive down the coast.

We went to yosemite and we stayed in a tent cabin booked through national park service. But it snowed, - so yes not the best time of year to visit yosemite but a stunning place.

Just went to look for Cirque du Soleil tickets for "O" to find they don't do shows on Mondays which is the only day we can go :sad2:

I know its mad its so close. We'll have to arrange to meet up so I can pass all my guide books and maps onto you for your trip.
That's really kind, thankyou, I'd love to borrow them :hug:

Just went to look for Cirque du Soleil tickets for "O" to find they don't do shows on Mondays which is the only day we can go :sad2:
That's a shame, is the another Cirque show you could see instead or was there only that one you really wanted to see?

That's a shame, is the another Cirque show you could see instead or was there only that one you really wanted to see?

Think we will probably go and see Mystere at Treasure Island now instead. Need to check who wants to go as we may be able to get a group discount.

Wow, this sounds a fantastic trip. You've got the best of both worlds, fun with friends before the wedding, then the wedding, and then a romantic trip just the two of you. :love:

If you have any time left for when you're in San Francisco you could visit The Disney Family Museum. I read some reviews on the California board when it first opened and I'd love to go there.

If you have any time left for when you're in San Francisco you could visit The Disney Family Museum. I read some reviews on the California board when it first opened and I'd love to go there.

I'd not heard of this, its not mentioned in any of my guide books, off to look it up now, thanks Elaine!

This sounds like a fantastic holiday Claire. I keep hinting that it would be nice to do the other coast.

Stop hinting start booking ;)

We loved it when we went in 2005 and knew we'd be back one day, just all those WDW trips kept getting in the way so I have my friends to thank for making me go back.

We're planning a West Coast trip for 2012 so I've enjoyed reading about your plans so far and cant wait to read the trippie once you've been :goodvibes

We're planning a West Coast trip for 2012 so I've enjoyed reading about your plans so far and cant wait to read the trippie once you've been :goodvibes

You'll have a great time. Will you do a DCL cruise from LA while you are there? (I noticed your tag). Great photo of the GF in your sig.

You'll have a great time. Will you do a DCL cruise from LA while you are there? (I noticed your tag)....

We would have liked to but I really don't fancy cruising Alaska. This is going to be a 5- 6 week trip so we'll fly from San Diego to MCO and spend 11 nights somewhere DVC do a 4 night Dream cruise that we've already got booked and finish off at BLT for 5 nights

Great photo of the GF in your sig.

Thanks :goodvibes I took it from the Contemporary, hoping to have a West Coast picture or two to add to the signature ;)

We would have liked to but I really don't fancy cruising Alaska. This is going to be a 5- 6 week trip so we'll fly from San Diego to MCO and spend 11 nights somewhere DVC do a 4 night Dream cruise that we've already got booked and finish off at BLT for 5 nights

Are they not doing LA/Mexico next year?

Are they not doing LA/Mexico next year?

They are but there are nothing released for the Wonder for summer 2012 yet so we've played it safe and booked the Dream instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!