Chilly's Golden Triangle Roadtrip (with not a lot of road) Pre Trip Report

Well going by the info on the first post, the trip was 26 March until 9 April so I guess everything is ok. I suppose its just a case of "time flies when you're having fun". :)

Hope you enjoyed your trip, looking forward to hearing all about it!

Well going by the info on the first post, the trip was 26 March until 9 April so I guess everything is ok. I suppose its just a case of "time flies when you're having fun". :)

Think you're right. I never looked at the dates and thought Claire was back from the airport. Put it down to old age :laughing:

Why are you back!???

Don't leave us in suspense Claire. I'm imagining all sorts of things. I hope everything's ok with the two of you :hug:

Think you're right. I never looked at the dates and thought Claire was back from the airport. Put it down to old age :laughing:

Ha ha - yes i'm just back coz the holiday is over not because anything went wrong!

Had a great time. Will start the TR at the weekend probably. Some photos up already on FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter