Chill Spa How Much To Tip

stulaurie

Mouseketeer
My teen will be getting a $89.00 massage on the Fantasy at the Chill Spa. Is the tip included? If not how much to tip. I will take care of the bill so she won't have to.

Thanks for asking! My dd is determined to experience the chill spa on the next trip.

I take it you can either charge the tip to your stateroom or pay cash?

Your teen will get a bill to sign just like the adults do, so you or she can add the tip there. I took advantage of this to make my daughter use her math skills to figure 20% (which shouldn't be hard at that age!) and sign the bill, so she knew what it was like to go through that process. I then showed up later to the spa to validate what she had signed. They were more than happy to tell me the total that had been charged to the room. (I'm willing to bet more than a few teens walk away without tipping....but hopefully I'm wrong about that.) I thought it was important for her to know how much it cost, how to tip, and hoped that she'd appreciate the gift that much more. I also thought it was important to doublecheck that the attendant had been properly tipped....."just in case"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter