Child's AP question

golfgal

DIS Cast Member<br><font color=green>When did vacu
Our twins are 9 and will turn 10 in March. If we bought one of them an AP now at the child's rate and use that for getting discounts on the room, if available, will it still be valid when we get to the park in May? Will they honor the child's pass if the owner has turned 10? There have been posts talking about using unused UPH tickets/pluses after a child has turned 10, but is it the same as an AP? If I am correct, I can buy an activated AP at a Disney Store or has that changed?

If they will be 10 on the first use of the AP, you should buy them adult AP's. If the first use is before they are 10, then you could buy child's AP's. The rule about park hoppers is if they were first used before 10, you could have them updated to adult tickets at no charge. The key is first use.

The Disney Store only sells vouchers.

Thanks, that is what I wanted to know. If it was going to work for us to use a childs AP, then I was going to pick one up today. Since it won't be used before they are 10, we will have to get an adult pass. Just trying to save a few dollars. Oh, well....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter