Children's Credits versus Adult credits

Smokeyspawn

Mouseketeer
Is there a difference. I don't remember the restaurants discerning between adult and child credits. Let's say me, my wife, and my son(10) have a 7 day dining plan. Do we have 21 TS credits or do we have 14 adult TS credits and 7 child TS credits?

Is there a difference. I don't remember the restaurants discerning between adult and child credits. Let's say me, my wife, and my son(10) have a 7 day dining plan. Do we have 21 TS credits or do we have 14 adult TS credits and 7 child TS credits?

You have 21 because your 10 yr old is considered an adult for Disney Dining purposes, and you will pay the adult price for him as well.

Your credits are based on the number of NIGHTS you're staying so if you're staying 7 nights you will have 21 TS, 21 CS and 21 snack credits for the 3 of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter