Childcare at WDW

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by LaceC, Jan 6, 2019.

1. LaceC

LaceC Earning My Ears

On previous WDW trips our daughter has spent one evening in Lilo's Playhouse, which allowed us to have a date night at Victoria & Albert's. We recently found out Lilo's and the other 2 childcare centers were closed down last summer. What other options for childcare have you utilized? Did the children enjoy it? Did you feel safe with them? Our daughter is 10 and LOVED going to the playhouse on previous visits. She's going to be very disappointed!

2. tinkpower

tinkpower Mouseketeer

They're is a pixar place at the contemporary now. It's cost more and I think the hours are a bit shorter but it looks pretty cool. Our daughter will go a day in February.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. amberpi

amberpi DIS Veteran

The dolphin has one.

5. bit413

bit413 Earning My Ears

We just booked Pixar Place at the Contemporary. It is a very similar setup, but I think it is a little more like the cruise ships.

6. Beachmom0317

Beachmom0317 Mouseketeer

Following to hear any experiences about Pixar Place at the Contemporary!

7. Gafnorin

Gafnorin Mouseketeer

We booked a sitter w kids night out (our youngest was too young for the kids clubs). She took them for food, put them to bed. They don’t do baths or pools but the kids enjoyed it and we had many hours to ourselves since there was no hard time limit. Not super exciting for kids but they were exhausted from 3.5 park days.

It was like $22/hr for 2 kids which is the same as we pay for a sitter at home.

blakefamily likes this.