Chico's deal

SeaShelley

<font color=green>Calgon take me away.......prefer
Hi all,

Remember last month when they had the $20 coupon code and a bunch of us ordered earrings and Spanx???

Well, I haven't gotten my earrings yet and was wondering if I was the only one. Each time I check my order status, it pushes the expecte ship date out....as of today it's 10/11/05!

Anyone else waiting for their Chico order?? :confused3

Bad news from here:
That had been happening to my order also until Chico's called me last week and told me that they will be unable to fill my order.
:guilty: They said that they
had tried to get a pair of earrings from the stores and would not be receiving any other sets so they canceled my order. Now I am not sure if that really was the case or they just figured they would get themselves out of having to send the earrings to me for free. But either way, I was bummed and will not be getting the earrings! Hope your news will be better!

I also received the bracelet I ordered. Hope that you receive your earrings!

I got my Spanx about a week and a half ago even though my expected ship date was 9/23.

and haven't gotten them yet... haven't logged in to check but guessing it doesn't look good for them...

wow--I forgot all about those earrings--nope, never got them

oh well, so much for "free"

Got my Spanx too about 2 wks. ago too. I was really surprised!

I got my undies I ordered. They were huge!! I took them to our Chicos Brick and Mortar store and they took care of my return/exchange for a smaller pair. Thanks OP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter