chicken little !

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
has anyone seen this yet ?? what did you think of it. ive heard mixed reviews so far but the kids want to see it :confused3

We saw it in Orlando over Christmas and loved it. I'm sure your kids will enjoy it Nat :)

We are just back from seeing it - it was funny in parts and not a bad movie but I will be glad when Disney and Pixar get back to movie making.

I took my DD6 and DS4 to see it this morning. From their point of view:

DS4 liked it better than Zathura and thought it was funny but the alien robots and the invasion was scary. It was good but not brilliant.

DD6 also said it was a bit scary and it was quite good but not the best Disney film ever. She found some of the characters annoying and rated Zathura a better watch.

I thought it was a good effort from Disney and I liked the characters, music and comedy that went over my kids' heads. I did think that the alien invasion was a bit odd and seemed to not flow into the plot very well but it righted itself by the end. A good watch but not their best ie. we all loved Lilo and Stitch, Lion King, but this wasn't quite there.

Hope this helps,
Claire xx

We went to a premiere for this a few weeks ago with our DD (3). It held her interest although it was a little old for her in parts. The music is like a karaoke sing-a -long (for adults ;) ).It was very fast paced and a bit more like Shrek/Aladdin. Not my favourite I'm more a sucker for the really sweet stories like the Heffalump movie but well worth a visit to the cinema . Our group (DH DCousin(20) , DD and I ) rated it a 7. :thumbsup2

I took my dd 4 yesterday and she enjoyed the first part however found some parts a bit scary!

mum and i went to see it this afternoon-absolutely loved every second of it,but we are suckers for cute funny disney films.
We saw it at the filmworks in manchester where they are showing it in digital 3D.If you live near manchester it is worth the trip. :thumbsup2

If it's a bit up & down I will save it for dvd.... or Sky Movies!

:sunny:

Jodie

We went to see it yesterday. DH did not like it at all! He thought that there was a lot of cheap humour in it, for example all the fat jokes about the pig! DD 11 didn't like it either. My younger DD 8, and her cousin 9 enjoyed it, although I'm not sure that they'd want to go and see it again! I thought that it was ok there were some funny parts, and I might be persuaded to watch it again! Overall I think as a family we would give it 5/10

we saw chicken little yeaterday :thumbsup2 we did enjoy the film although its not as good as some !
the film was slightly mared by the fact that i had 2 very annoynig two yr old girls behind me who wouldnt shut up :headache: imo too young for the cinema :confused3

the trailer for the film over the hedge was good and looks like it should be a good watch :)

Hi

I thought it was ok but I like Chicken Little character thought he was good, but thought the alien invasion was wierd.

Probably not something I could watch over and over again. I much prefer Aladin, Lion King and Lilo.

Me and my boyfriend are 19 and 21 and we loved it! Will definately be buying it when it comes out! Chicken Little was SO cute but not as cute as the little orange alien in it with the three eyes!! Awwwwwww!

Donna
xxx

Stitchy_Baby_626 said:
Me and my boyfriend are 19 and 21 and we loved it! Will definately be buying it when it comes out! Chicken Little was SO cute but not as cute as the little orange alien in it with the three eyes!! Awwwwwww!

Donna
xxx

my 16 year old sister loved the little orange alien! her favourite thing about the film in fact.
I think she will be keeping an eye out for a cuddly toy one!

wideeyes said:
my 16 year old sister loved the little orange alien! her favourite thing about the film in fact.
I think she will be keeping an eye out for a cuddly toy one!

They had them in the disneystore yesterday :)

Great, she gone away this week for half term. I will suprise her with one for when she is back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts