Chicken exits at Tokyo Disney?

esc38372

Mouseketeer
I am not a thrill ride person, and neither is my younger child. If we line up for the Tower of Terror with the rest of our group, would it be possible to go through the pre-ride and then exit without actually boarding the ride and experiencing the drops?

If so, how would we tell the CMs that we don't want to ride? Can we just pantomime?

Are there other rides with chicken exits?

Why not skip the ride entirely? It sounds kind of awful to stand in a line when you have no intention of riding.

Well, the idea was to be able to get fast passes for our group and go through the queue/preshow with everyone else but not experience the drops!

We were at TDS yesterday and experienced most of the major rides except ToT and had a great time! Mermaid Lagoon is gorgeous and was wonderful for my non-thrill-seeking child!

My son took the chicken exit both times we rode tower of Terror. Right before loading the elevator we told the cast member he didn't want to ride. They led him to a bench around the corner and he was waiting when we got off the ride. My son is seven. He had no problem waiting by himself, but he did say that the noises from the pre show scared him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter