Chicco Caddy Umbrella Stroller

my3princes

<font color=red>Looking for a milestone to claim<b
After reading many posts here I decided to purchase a Chicco Caddy stoller for my 19 mth old. The strollers that I had were very heavy and a pain to put in the car. I looked everywhere around our home and was unable to find one. On line the best price I could find was $49.99 plus shipping. We went camping in Maine this weekend and I had a chance to run into the Toys R Us in Portland. They had the Chicco Caddy on Clearance for $29.90. I was sooooo happy. We are pleased with the weight and function of it so far. Thanks for your stroller advice.

You are going to LOVE yoru stroller. I bought one before our trip last October and it is now the ONLY stroller I use. (and we have 5 others) It is so convenient in the parks and on the buses. When it rains, no problem. Just a hint, I found some clip that you can attach snack cups and cup and bottle holders to, (I think they were made by Prince LionHeart) It has made me not miss the smack try and cup holder on the old travel system. Also, it is amazing the amount of stuff you can squish into those little mesh stroller bags (Be sure to put clothes and dispers in zip locks so they dont get wet) Plus you can go trough security pretty fast because they can see right into the bag and dont have to go digging through. Enjoy!

Also, where in Maine do you go? My folks have a place in Boothbay Harbor, and I went to boarding school up there.

We stayed at Bayley's Campground in Scarborough and went to Old Orchard Beach. It was a great camping trip, but it was cold. We had to wear sweatshirts to walk on the beach. Oh well, it was the first trip to the ocean for our 19 mth old and he loved it. I would love to be able to use the Caddy for all of our days in WDW, but my 6 yr old has flat feet and has a lot of foot pain even with orthodics. We will need to bring the double stroller on most days, but we will use the Caddy as much as we possibly can. I am just happy to have a lightweight one for my car. I did buy the prince lionheart mesh bag to put on it.

Yes, it is the stroller to have at Disney. I bought one before our trip last May. I was a little unsure about carrying a stroller when not in use but it was the thing to have. One day, I looked at the line to get strollers in one of the parks and it looked like a LONG wait. We zipped on by and began our day of fun ! The bad thing is that I'm wrting this post and I'm back home from our fun in the sun....other then that I wish you the best of times

We bought the Chicco Capri at BRU for $50 about a month ago. The Caddy looks almost identical although I noticed the Capri has a little padding in the seat and on the harness. The Capri also has a small mesh basket underneath, and mesh pockets on the canopy (big enough for a cell phone or other small item). It comes with a storage bag but no rain cover (the one downside). BRU had the Caddy on sale for $20-30 - looked like they were clearing them out, so now's the time to buy one if that's what you want because you can get a good deal on them!

Now all I need is a stroller umbrella and a rain cover...anyone know where to buy those? BRU had the Graco rain cover but it looked a little big for this small size stroller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter