Chicagoland Dis-Meet @ the Kane County Cougars Game

Geef

A persona of a cartoon
Hey Chicagoland! Are we all still planning on the Kane County Cougars game Aug. 17?

If you are, I will start the plan by saying lets meet in the lawn section on the 3rd base line. This is the $8 seat section.

I'm in for 2 Adults and 2 Kids.

Who else will be there?!?

Kane County Cougar info -

http://www.kccougars.com/

We get home Saturday night from WDW. As long as I'm not too tired I will be there. If I can get the whole family to go count me in for 2 adults and 3 children.

Well, Rhonda and I had planned to go, but now it looks like it's not going to happen... :guilty:

Well, Rhonda and I had planned to go, but now it looks like it's not going to happen... :guilty:

Why?!? I found a spare pirate for you... It was in the bottom of a toy box. If you are there you may have it!

OK - crisis averted - Rhonda and I WILL be at the game! Yes, you can all sleep tonight!!! :rolleyes1

Maybe Jack will bring his brothers - Jack and Stan - to the game, too... Maybe I'll make them little baseball outfits... maybe they can wear their princess costumes from last Halloween... maybe I should be committed... :guilty:

GEEF - You found another long-lost brother??? Jack, Jack, and Stan will be thrilled!!! But, dude, aren't you a little old to have a toy box? :confused:

Lawn Seats
The lawn ticket is a perfect option for families with active kids. As a general admission ticket, the lawn enables fans to enjoy a leisurely night at a Cougars game. Bring along blankets and lawn chairs to set up in one of our two lawn areas, located along both baselines (sorry, no outside food or drink is allowed in the lawn). Both lawn areas have sufficient space near the top for lawn chairs and a sloped area closer to the field level for blankets. The lawn areas are conveniently located near restrooms.

price $8.00

So, are we to be bringing blankets or chairs or what??? - TELL ME!!!!! I HAVE TO MAKE A PACKING LIST!!! AND START A PRE-TRIP REPORT!!! AND GET MY ADRS AT THE HOT DOG VENDOR!!!

And (looking at the first sentence in the description above) I assume we won't run into John in these lawn seats, huh? :rotfl2:
Or it it Kevin? Or maybe it was Mike Scopa... never mind...

Shanan and I plan to be there as well :thumbsup2
I think we'll bring our little guy... he's too young to go to a Cubs game (yet), but I think he'll love sitting on the grass watching the game.

I'm thinking about coming. My husband moved to Iowa until November to work for one of the presidential candidates... the thought of taking the two little kids to the game by myself is a frightening thought. But I am thinking about it. I will know in a day for two.

Did you know Shane from The Real Housewives of Orange County plays for the Cougars?

I'm thinking about coming. My husband moved to Iowa until November to work for one of the presidential candidates... the thought of taking the two little kids to the game by myself is a frightening thought. But I am thinking about it. I will know in a day for two.

Did you know Shane from The Real Housewives of Orange County plays for the Cougars?

Please come and have a good time. There will be other kids, and it's a fairly small place. Very family focused.

Hey Disney fans! I am an employee of the Cougars! I have 2 comments. If you can get a total number of tickets to buy I would suggest going as a group outing! It might be cheaper call Patti she can help you. Checkout the website for details on groups and my e-mail address. I'm the graphic designer. Second, I would suggest to meet on the first base lawn area. It's closer to the Kidzone and the outside grill area and exits. If you all can make it on the 16th we have fireworks. Nothing like Disney but very cool! My wife, Daughter and I are going to Disney in September. For my wife and I it will be 16 years running! It will be my daughter's 3rd time. Ca hardly wait to go!!

I would suggest to meet on the first base lawn area. It's closer to the Kidzone and the outside grill area and exits.

My thought for the third base line was because it was the dead end of the walk way, safety reasons. Less traffic, better for the familys to keep an eye on little ones who may be running around. The first base line has more action/people passing by (going to and from the picnic/kids area).

If my thinking is wrong, let me know. It wouldn't be the first time (not by a long shot).

ps. are you and your family going to attend?

So who all is going????? :banana:

I will be there - with Rhonda and Jack, of course... he wants me to make a little baseball costume for him... so NOT happening... :sad2:

Why is my life ruled by a 3" toy pirate??? :confused3

232323232%7Ffp4323%3A%3Enu%3D3235%3E588%3E%3A%3A%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3B62%3C47%3B%3Anu0mrj

(That's Bill Medley from the Righteous Brothers, btw...)

Have a great time!:thumbsup2

I will not be able to make it,:sad1:
but I hope to make it to the next one!:confused3

Tiggerbell, I will take care of little Jack's cousin (the one I found at the bottom of my toy box), untill I can get him home to you.:earboy2:

We can't make it. I promised my son I'd go "clothes" shopping for his return to college on August 23 (he still likes mom to shop with him) and my DH is actually umpping a baseball game on the 17th. We hope to make the next one.

I was there. Saw some green hats, but felt weird asking if they were Dis'ers. That rubber boyy was weird.

Joe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter