Chicago hotel help

crz4mm2

<font color=teal>Most of the time I just sit and s
I am trying to book a hotel thru priceline for the end of July. I am not having any luck at all. A few years ago I got a great hotel for 99 bucks. Apparently those days are long gone.... I have went up to 150 bucks with still no luck. I really can't imagine that I would have to pay more thru priceline....
At any rate, anyone have any info regarding great hotel for great price. I am thinking we will come in via train on friday for the sat show of Wicked ( I DO have those tickets!) and come home sunday. I may change the plan if the hotel is cost prohibitive.

Thanks for any help.... I have been unable to find anything on line for less than 200 a night and I just really didn't want to pay that much :confused3

A couple of months ago I used travelzoo.com and got a good code for a Courtyard by Marriott hotel (on Ontario st) very near the Magnificent Mile for $99 a night. It was a very nice place.

A couple of months ago I used travelzoo.com and got a good code for a Courtyard by Marriott hotel (on Ontario st) very near the Magnificent Mile for $99 a night. It was a very nice place.

travelzoo.com. DO you get the code there?
I would love 99 bucks. would certainly stay the two nights for that!! I'll go check it out.
THanks.

Try hotwire.com and see what comes up for your dates. I'm not sure when your travel dates are but Taste of Chicago is coming up soon and I hear that we're anticipating a lot of out of towners. Good luck!

Maybe that's what going on. The cost goes up on sat night.... Might know that is the weekend I picked (course it is her birthday!!).

sigh. I am still looking.

Take a look at Four Points by Sheraton. They got great reviews on Trip Advisor and it's an excellent location. I was looking for last August and got a great rate (although it was right around $200). But compared to everything else it was a deal. Also it was Lollapalooza weekend. But we didn't stay there. We ended up getting an employee discount at the Wyndham.

I know what you mean about the $100 rates. We've been several times in the not-so-distant past and were always able to get great hotels for $100. I just don't think that's the case anymore.

Take a look at Four Points by Sheraton. They got great reviews on Trip Advisor and it's an excellent location. I was looking for last August and got a great rate (although it was right around $200). But compared to everything else it was a deal. Also it was Lollapalooza weekend. But we didn't stay there. We ended up getting an employee discount at the Wyndham.

I know what you mean about the $100 rates. We've been several times in the not-so-distant past and were always able to get great hotels for $100. I just don't think that's the case anymore.

We stayed at the Sheraton River towers the last time (that's where I got the 99 buck priceline rate )and it was a terrific hotel!
I'll look at the Four Points.
If I can find something for 150 I'd be a little more satisfied I guess. I just hate to pay 200+ a night......

travelzoo.com. DO you get the code there?
I would love 99 bucks. would certainly stay the two nights for that!! I'll go check it out.
THanks.

Yup...got a code that was posted and actually linked there. Just checked it out and it seems that right now all they are featuring is this:

This Week's Top Pick from Hotel Allegro Chicago - A Kimpton Hotel
$119 -- Trendy Chicago Boutique Hotel, More Than 40% OFF
Stay downtown near Millennium Park and the Sears Tower
Travel select dates June 28 - Sept. 4; Book by June 29

Seems ok. Don't know much about that hotel but worth some checking I would say. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!