Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Sooo, I’ve been busy with DS moving so may have missed it but, has anyone seen ZO at spring training yet? PLease say yes

Only info I can find on Zo is he is excused on a personal matter~ I am hoping that all is well with the Zobrist family and we do indeed, see him report to the Cubs

Only info I can find on Zo is he is excused on a personal matter~ I am hoping that all is well with the Zobrist family and we do indeed, see him report to the Cubs
Me too. He seems like a real family man. I hope everyone in the Zobrist family is ok.

I just saw photos from Javy's wedding and this cracked me up:

detalleyuntas.jpg

Full story in Spanish with photos here:
http://www.magacin.com/relaciones/f...odas-de-javier-baez-e-irmarie-marquez/#foto-1

670 am will be broadcasting today's FIRST ST game against the Brewers!
Pregame starts at 1:55 followed by first pitch(Jen Ho Tseng starting) at 2:05 Central time:woohoo:
aaaaaand it was snowing in Scottsdale a little while ago...:rolleyes1(weather clearing and some sun, temps of 50 degrees around first pitch expected)

Last edited:
After Chatwood starts tomorrow, #Cubs to go Lester, Darvish, Hamels, Hendricks, Quintana Monday-Friday, respectively.

The photos from Javy and Irmarie's wedding were really nice. Nice to see Cubs at the wedding, too. And Francisco Lindor with blue hair.

Just read that Bote got hit in the head by a pitched ball, but he walked off the field. Anyone know anything about this?

Just read that Bote got hit in the head by a pitched ball, but he walked off the field. Anyone know anything about this?
yep, his first ab. I think he had 2 strikes on him and Bumgarner nailed him in the back of the helmet. Bote quick thinking turned his shoulder and head enough to have the ball hit him in the back of the head/helmet...exactly as a batter should do. He dropped to one knee, but walked off under his own power. Initial reports are so far so good, he has headed back to the Cubs camp for further evaluation. Bum's command fell apart the following inning, seemingly pretty shook by hitting Bote.

Video of Bote hbp:scared:

https://t.co/eYYkqaWayj

from Carrie's twitter:
Carrie Muskat‏Verified account @CarrieMuskat
#Cubs Bote was examined by Giants team doctor after being hit by pitch and will obviously be checked by Chicago staff. Bumgarner: "I am sorry for it. That's terrible, that sucks." SF catcher Rivera said he heard ball hit Bote's helmet

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter