Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

what a blast!!!!!!!!62 mph~ STUD
https://twitter.com/

Theo can call off the trade talks...we got our Ace
Di1r2g4XsAAc6Op.jpg

Di1sNx2VsAA6OIe.jpg
Di1urpfUUAAFVi9.jpg:large

Duensing saved the pen for tomorrow...hat's off on a night our bats couldn't figure out Corbin.
I got an awesome sirrise..my brother and SIL went and they are giving me the Javy Bobblehead they got! A belated BDay gift to go with the Willson Contreras one they got me! I OFFICIALLY have a collection :thumbsup2:cheer2:

Last edited:
I was supposed to go tonight but sold my tix at the last minute. I didn’t have anyone to go to the game with and I was not up to another 7-hour round trip drive. I am bummed I missed Rizzo pitching but I didn’t really miss the bobblehead ... I think it was pretty ugly (sorry Pam).

I was supposed to go tonight but sold my tix at the last minute. I didn’t have anyone to go to the game with and I was not up to another 7-hour round trip drive. I am bummed I missed Rizzo pitching but I didn’t really miss the bobblehead ... I think it was pretty ugly (sorry Pam).
lol I love that Javy is blowing the bubble and JHey using it in the dugout was a riot!It is awesome to me especially with the year Javy is having!

lol I love that Javy is blowing the bubble and JHey using it in the dugout was a riot!It is awesome to me especially with the year Javy is having!
I love the JHey one ... I have it! The Javy bubble, not so much.

ETA: if I had liked it I would have made the early drive and then hang out for hours. What time did your brother get there? I know someone who works for the Cubs who had to come in at noon to stand guard over the bobbleheads lol

I love the JHey one ... I have it! The Javy bubble, not so much.

ETA: if I had liked it I would have made the early drive and then hang out for hours. What time did your brother get there? I know someone who works for the Cubs who had to come in at noon to stand guard over the bobbleheads lol
not sure but sometimes he exits work right after the market closes ~ I imagine he was there a good 2 hours before the gates opened by the looks of the lines they showed. Awyeah..I would love to ahha gotten the JHey one too! The Hendrick's one tho...does not look ANYTHING like him:scared: We have the GAME 7 final out Bryzzo , Willy and now Javy. My collection I didn't know I was starting, lol.

not sure but sometimes he exits work right after the market closes ~ I imagine he was there a good 2 hours before the gates opened by the looks of the lines they showed. Awyeah..I would love to ahha gotten the JHey one too! The Hendrick's one tho...does not look ANYTHING like him:scared: We have the GAME 7 final out Bryzzo , Willy and now Javy. My collection I didn't know I was starting, lol.
You just need Addie to compete the infield!

I loved it when Joe started to hand the ball to Rizzo, then took it back and gave it to Caratini. They were talking earlier in the game about Poncedeleon, the rookie pitcher at StL who pitched last night and he was the one that Caratini's line drive hit in the head. But the best was when Jon Jay was the batter when Caratini took over pitching. I saw him smile about that one, probably remembering his career as a pitcher with the Cubs.

I loved it when Joe started to hand the ball to Rizzo, then took it back and gave it to Caratini. They were talking earlier in the game about Poncedeleon, the rookie pitcher at StL who pitched last night and he was the one that Caratini's line drive hit in the head. But the best was when Jon Jay was the batter when Caratini took over pitching. I saw him smile about that one, probably remembering his career as a pitcher with the Cubs.
if you have ever noticed, Joe does that to Rizzo a lot with the ball in his mitt to take it out. Anthony looked a little gun shy once he actually took the mound tho, lol..kinda like, uh-oh, what did I get myself into :rotfl2:

I forgot to post this yesterday
WAY TO GO JAVY!!!!!!!!! Fantastic award to be the recipient of!

Carrie Muskat‏Verified account @CarrieMuskat
Javier Baez was named the #Cubs winner of the Heart and Hustle award, announced by the MLB Players Alumni Association. The award is voted on by former players and honors active players who demonstrate a passion for the game of baseball

safe to assume Clint Hurdle didn't vote, lol

KB back on the DL for his shoulder :sad2: Bote back up!(but playing 2nd) Javy still out :sad1:

88e25f5694858b6e12d8f57c3713b025.jpg

LET'S GO CUBBIE'S! GET THE SPLIT !!!!!!!!!!!

DjCkG1hWsAA3HA2.jpg:large

WHAT A WALK-OFF W !!!!!!!!!!!
DjEEBdxU0AkaAuj.jpg
giphy.gif

Bote ties it up with a bomb ~ then
Rizzo crushed one onto Sheffield..and Eddie Butler gets the win, lol.

Comeback Cubs do it again!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It was nice seeing Bote get his second home run (I wish they would keep him around) and Eddie get his win. Rizzo finally hitting the ball was nice, too. He's been so lackluster lately.

What a game!!! So exciting!! I wish they could / would keep Bode, too! So exciting to see Rizzo finally come through with a great walk-off run, especially on his 1000th game when he was so needed. Wish I had been in the park! It was a gorgeous day today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter