Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Joe just having CJ's back and calling MLB out for their idiotic inconsistency. I like Doo a lot but his response was petty, especially from a guy who is very similar to Joe personality wise. I would think Doo would want Martinez to have his back, right? Actually Davey can thank Joe too for the theatrics. Last week Nats fans were calling for him to be left in Milwaukee, now they like him a little lol

Pretty shaky but a W all the same.
Javy has a heel contusion, guess time will tell if/ how long he is out. I imagine he wants to play against Jake tomorrow , but Joe has final say.

Also,I hate 4 game series.

Robo-Umps. I have finally caved. Game changing call on that McCutchen 3rd strike. Yes, I know how many RISP were left. Yes, I know we need a closer . Umps who can see, or allow every stupid play to be reviewed. Every fan saw it, the team saw it, heck Rizzo was heading into the dugout. My upside for this game is that we played a first place team that needed the Ump to win it for them. My W flag should be flying.

No Javy tonight. I am fearful of the IL announcement 2 days from now. Lefty’s will be key again tonight so I guess there’s that ( but we all know Javy can go yard hitting lefty in bp)

I still miss Zo

Zobrist signed my glove a week or so before his leave. My friend was intent on getting a ball signed so we went down near 3rd where Ben always signs after home games. He was so patient and got to a ton of people. He was so nice. He became one of my favorites instantly.

F0445390-5308-4054-AA5F-D0B681B72486.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter