Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Good GOLLY Miss Molly! W #38! 23 games over 500~ What a SEASON we are seeing ! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:cool1::cool1::cool1::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

images

Who else is tired this morning? How embarrassing for the Brew Crew to walk in the winning run.

lol...I stayed up for the game and I was driver #1 hitting the road at 4 a.m. to drive from N'ville to Phoenix...and I'd do it again, lol. I was seriously beat by the time we hit Oklahoma though~ good thing DS took over between MO and TX.

W #39 is in the books! Hammel had a great day and Jake goes for the sweep tomorrow! (have a great time Robin!)
rain to start but this is the result
images

Wind is blowing out big time!

11 strike outs so far! Bottom of 4th. Jakey needs some run support.

Last edited:
yeah~really crazy to have that many K's and still lose but we tried to rally. Would have been sweet for Miggy to have had a magical last bat against his former team! How about that checked swing call? Joe pretty P.O.'d (rightfully so) about that one, and then tossed. You still had a beautiful day Robin, and if we have to lose, I guess having it be to AZ isn't TOO bad, considering their hometown contributes to the Cubs considerably every spring ;) Long road trip and then DS and I get to be at the next home game against the Pirate's (who also lost today) sure hoping for a sunny day!:sunny::woohoo:

so the 9th inning was a nail biter but CUBS WIN #40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It just doesn't get much better for a baseball fan
upload_2016-6-6_22-18-3.jpeg

Justin Grimm was a bit grim :(.

Didn't watch the game tonight but followed it online.

They were saying on the radio that the crowd was about 50% Cubs fans. You didn't stay to watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

They were saying on the radio that the crowd was about 50% Cubs fans. You didn't stay to watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

We didn't stay since we had some other plans but I think it probably would have been fun!

I would say it was easily over 50% Cubs fans. We were loud!!!!

I am SO happy we have Cog's back home where he belongs!
Chris Coghlan excited to return to 'best team in baseball'

images

On to the 'Nats~and then back home Friday, and I'm going! Get to see Jake and Co welcome the Pirate's back to the Friendly confine's :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Have fun!! My DD has a 3-day swim meet this weekend so I'm going to miss the weekend homestand. My next game is the 21st against the Cards.

It's nice to have Cogs back, but I feel sorry for 'Mendy. It's gotta hurt being traded from the best team in baseball to one of the worst :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!