Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

It's all for Dexter, right? He needs another ring.

Everybody I wanted to win yesterday, lost except for the Rays. One thing good about the Nats is that Harper is a Philly this year, not a Nat. Jim McIngvale (Mattress Mack) from Houston put a $3.5 million bet on Houston winning. And then another $1.5 million through another betting service.

Loretta interviewed yesterday; Ross, Girardi and Venable interview next week.

Edit: Oops, the Rays did lose to Houston for their first game.

Last edited:
It's all for Dexter, right? He needs another ring.

Everybody I wanted to win yesterday, lost except for the Rays. One thing good about the Nats is that Harper is a Philly this year, not a Nat. Jim McIngvale (Mattress Mack) from Houston put a $3.5 million bet on Houston winning. And then another $1.5 million through another betting service.

Loretta interviewed yesterday; Ross, Girardi and Venable interview next week.

You're cheering for the Cards? That's pretty close to treason.

I’m mildly pulling for the Nats I think. I was a bit turned off by the whole ‘no W flags allowed’ in 2017, but their NLDS curse and Dave Martinez make up for it and I like some of the players.

I don’t dislike Atlanta, just don’t see them much.

Houston: fine line between swagger and obnxiousness.

Yankees: neutral.

Don’t think I can root for the Cardinals.

Dodgers. I don’t dislike them, just some of their fans.

Rays: I mildly like the team... but that park.

I’m mildly pulling for the Nats I think. I was a bit turned off by the whole ‘no W flags allowed’ in 2017, but their NLDS curse and Dave Martinez make up for it and I like some of the players.

I don't dislike the Nats. But should the Cards advance, I trust the Dodgers to beat them much more than I do the Nats. Cards advancing to the WS is a nightmare scenario honestly.

Concur on the Tampa (or should I say St Pete's) stadium. It's dark like a tomb, depressing. Saw the Cubs play the Rays there in 2017. Yankees, nope, nope, nope. Braves, nope. Haven't been to their newer stadium, just the older Fulton County (and there was another after that one). Saw the Cubs play the Braves in Fulton County Stadium.

I'm rooting for the Twins to get past the Yankees.
They had better start it today. The Rays are leading the Astros 8 to 1 at the bottom of the 5th right now. Mack won't like that.

Joe is meeting with the Angels today. If he gets that job, I hope Tommy looks him in the eye and laughs.

Well, it appears that Joe might have a new job. Wonder if there is a Binny's there.

And the Cubs have added a few more names to their interviews.

So are the Cards going to blow it all tonight? Hope Houston beats the Yankees.

Well, it looks like it might be between David Ross and Joe Espada.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter