Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Also Robin, you know the video you posted of the little boy, Kolt Kyler? Blown up like crazy and Rizzo has invited him to take BP, KB meeting him and Rossy asked to as well! That kid is gong to be in heaven come June~very cool!

58c4c572487da_363757n.jpg
party::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
My DH got her one with her name on it a couple of weeks ago!

8451DDAC-79BD-416E-B424-A6FE77BDFF3E_zps7rec2w1o.jpg

also...so thrilled for the $ Szczur's AWESOME painting brought in at the Bricks and Ivy Ball last night. (The REAL reason the Cub's weren't gonna go into extra's, along with not freaking CJ out about having to blow the winning run) Matty's talent brought in $35,000
matt-szczur.jpg

..gosh DANG I wish we could keep him! If LaStella wan't a lefty, I have to believe they would keep Matty instead. Joe will do all he can to get him back in July somehow, hopefully.

It is TOTALLY awesome! The airshow is Aug 19-20 and I like to catch the airshow one day on the lake and then watch the planes one day from Wrigley. I'm off to make a hotel reservation downtown now!

We could do the 19th of August (vs. Blue Jays). Since that's closer to my birthday, I could maybe convince DW it's my birthday present to myself. :duck:
Then it won't be FINFAN's Wedding weekend or Robinb's DD graduation either.

I was stationed at Nellis AFB for 4 years (home of the thunderbirds), so planes going fast is kinda old hat for me. Besides the AF does it better than the Navy. (Just kidding...I actually think the blue angels have less separation between the aircraft, so not taking anything away from them and the F-18s are newer than the F-16s.

Last edited:

Good googly moogly...just looked at the ticket prices. $210 a ticket for section 115 row 8. Good seats, but WOW!!!

We're heading up for games on Aug 4 & 5. Happy birthday to me!:cheer2: Thankfully, the hubs is a Cubs fan so no arm-twisting was needed to make this weekend happen. If anyone is going to be around then I'd love to say hello.

Good googly moogly...just looked at the ticket prices. $210 a ticket for section 115 row 8. Good seats, but WOW!!!
heh heh heh...if you want the suit section, it'll cost ya. You can for sure find seats less than that, and if you gofor higher up in the park? Bonus lakeview, lol. I will keep those August dates in mind..like I said, DH medical kind of keeping us in the last minute ticket zone, and DS has Wednesdays off so he's asking hitting some of those (at least those are usually more cost friendly)we try to wait for warmth, lol

Also Robin, you know the video you posted of the little boy, Kolt Kyler? Blown up like crazy and Rizzo has invited him to take BP, KB meeting him and Rossy asked to as well! That kid is gong to be in heaven come June~very cool!
and now Jon Lester offered them his personal seats!!!!!!!!!!! Knowing my own son, this little boy has not touched the ground since he found out he was going to the game! I hope more of his family can go with them now on their orig tix (or see if they can swap them for a 2nd game and stay for 2!)

and now Jon Lester offered them his personal seats!!!!!!!!!!! Knowing my own son, this little boy has not touched the ground since he found out he was going to the game! I hope more of his family can go with them now on their orig tix (or see if they can swap them for a 2nd game and stay for 2!)
Aw .... that is so awesome! Dammit. Someone is cutting onions in my house again!

heh heh heh...if you want the suit section, it'll cost ya. You can for sure find seats less than that, and if you gofor higher up in the park? Bonus lakeview, lol. I will keep those August dates in mind..like I said, DH medical kind of keeping us in the last minute ticket zone, and DS has Wednesdays off so he's asking hitting some of those (at least those are usually more cost friendly)we try to wait for warmth, lol

Well, I was thinking if I'm going to take the time off from work, drive up there, stay in a hotel, I might as well have good seats. On the other hand, given the cost of those other things, might be better to get cheaper seats. If it gets us closer to ya'll, that's better.

and now Jon Lester offered them his personal seats!!!!!!!!!!! Knowing my own son, this little boy has not touched the ground since he found out he was going to the game!
How nice is all that!!!! Great!!!

Unfortunately, I don't do facecrook and couldn't see it. :crazy2:

Just got in the door...Lester on the mound!
cubs-vs-reds-july-1st-76.jpeg

Anyone remember Jake in Cinci? Here's a hint..16-0 Cubs, JAKE'S NO-NO!!!!!!!!!!!
KB in Cinci? 3 homer game?

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: We're not worthy!!!!!!!!!

images
w-1.gif~c200
HEY HEY HEYWARD BOMB! JAVY BOMB! SCHWARBER REALLY, REALLY TICKED OFF VOLCANIC DOUBLE! RIZZO CLUTCH BOMB! AAJ worked the count and respected the CRUD out of the 90!

First place feels good tonight.

Oh yeah...a litte rain tonight just like the last game we payed in Ohio, lol

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter