Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Mastercard Pre-Sale for Cubs single game tix starts at noon. Where will I be?
In the dentist chair getting a crown, that I am hoping won't also become a root canal. The icing on top? The cost for this lovely afternoon of pain and anxiety could have covered said tickets. WAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:I will take my back issue any day of the week over the dentist.

back..no root canal :worship:..no tickets for me, but no root canal either
Crap!!!! Why didn't you call me? I had the season ticket holder presale code and got tix at 10:02.

Crap!!!! Why didn't you call me? I had the season ticket holder presale code and got tix at 10:02.
groan........:headache: All off kilter this last week or so with my back, DH has had some medical stuff hit and the DDS thing got shifted from tomorrow to yesterday~ I DIDN'T THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably a sign that I am to not spend yet but sniff-sniff. Thank you for the offer tho. I've always got SC and Waveland, lol....actually, not gonna lie, that was a blast game 5. The receptionist at the DDS said she heads to AZ to see friends and the lawn seats are up to $68 at Spring Training. I believe it. Have you seen the crowds there already?:crowded:

Your starting Pitcher's for the first Spring Training games:

2 more days!!!!!!!!:jumping3::jumping3::jumping3:

Montgomery vs A's Sat :woohoo:
Zastryzny at SFG Sat :woohoo:
Buchanan vs CLE Sun :cool1: Hey there Cleveland
Anderson vs White Sox Mon :cool1:

Looks like Joe seeing who's got what right off the bat. :thumbsup2

Hope the crown went well, Pam.

I tried to get tickets, web site was loaded, didn't work.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20170221/sports/170229803/
Tried again. Got 4 tickets for June 10th with the Rockies.

Crown went ok..as most things the cost of it was far more painful than the procedure. I am a HUGE dental baby but my DDS is really awesome and gets my neurosis lol. That's AWESOME that you git tix for the Rockies game! Should be a good one!

Happy Birthday to #10 Ron Santo...he just might be my all time favorite Cub

santo-obit-popup.jpg

Anthony has lost a bunch of weight.
and added a few highlights to those curls, lol. I call it his Dan Marino look~which applies since he's a huge Dolphin's fan and all :thumbsup2

Nice W for the first Cactus League Mesa game! Not the same outcome for the spit squad but heard Javy had a few hits::yes::

Lindsay IS his partner!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cool1::cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::dancer:

What a blast~ if he does well, most folks other than Cleveland fan's might vote for him, lol. I'm SO excited!
arnold-ross-2000.jpg

lol kinda looks like the Disney Prince pose there~

Last edited:
I think Lindsay is a GREAT pro on DWTS and she'll bring the best out of Grandpa Rossy (even though he looks rather awkward in that photo).

I think Lindsay is a GREAT pro on DWTS and she'll bring the best out of Grandpa Rossy (even though he looks rather awkward in that photo).
He does, lol. He walks sort of pigeon toed and his knee's.... may not last too long~but I am thrilled!
Maybe this pic is better
ABC-Lindsay-Arnold-David-Ross-DWTS-ml-170228_4x3_992.jpg

while they are in AZ for Spring Training I can see it being do-able...and his role with the Cub's does leave flexible down time...but hoo boy, can you see just clips up on the Jumbo at Wrigley?

I am imagining the blingiest Cub uniform we've ever seen :rotfl2: Oh man, the guys are going to be merciless on him :laughing:

I CANNOT wait to hear the **** he will get from Bryzzo the first time he does a Latin dance with his shirt unbuttoned to his naval!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter