DFEDAX_VwAIqn8W.jpg

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

WILLY! My word~

tenor.gif

Big John did his job! I figured he'd give up 2 bombs so I'm quite pleased with just 1. Javy, you got the inning going with your bomb and then Godzilla steps up. Zobie, sweet grab to get Duensing off the hook. Would have been nice to get more than one when the bases were loaded but I'll happily take it. Caratini HAS to be in tomorrow...but I bet we see Willy PH. 2 days off will be a much needed rest for him. Tomorrow gonna be a Zombie game..KEWZ, HAVE A GREAT TIME AND GET THE SWEEP!

Division tightening up, STL and Pirates right on our heels as we creep up on the BrewCrew. Another W would be huge.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

WILLY! My word~

Big John did his job! I figured he'd give up 2 bombs so I'm quite pleased with just 1. Javy, you got the inning going with your bomb and then Godzilla steps up. Zobie, sweet grab to get Duensing off the hook. Would have been nice to get more than one when the bases were loaded but I'll happily take it. Caratini HAS to be in tomorrow...but I bet we see Willy PH. 2 days off will be a much needed rest for him. Tomorrow gonna be a Zombie game..KEWZ, HAVE A GREAT TIME AND GET THE SWEEP!

Division tightening up, STL and Pirates right on our heels as we creep up on the BrewCrew. Another W would be huge.

I didn't watch again last night, so although I'm not at all superstitious, I will continue to not Watch.

Todays lineup....Awww Kewz, NO ZOBIE....but he is awesome at signing...maybe you will be able to get his siggie before or after the game!?!?!?!?!!?!? If ONLY you had that jersey :D
Well......Guys are going to be pretty tired, it's gonna be hot but hoping the Braves just as beat.Monty is due for a good one,struggled some since Miggy's departure~ lets hope it's today. Boz commented on all the mis-comunication from the park/Braves with all the rain out issues yesterday, did not sound happy..and I know the replay was an issue game 1, new park working out the kinks.
LET'S GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DFGfeyTXgAAtg6I.jpg:large

I'm here! I'm here! Brought my broom just in case...:thumbsup2

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

didja bring 2 'cause that was a double sweep road trip! Zobie got in there for ya!

YOU SAW MONTY'S FIRST EVER HOMER! HE WAS 0-27!!!!!!!!!!

This road trip was vindication for that Dodger/Padre disaster.
4 games over .500 :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Thank heaven KB not more serious...THAT was concerning.
Something fell apart today

upload_2017-7-19_14-22-3.jpeg

best thing was it all ended on a Rodriguez K!

HURRY HOME CUBBIES!

I love my W flag getting a workout

2 GAMES OUT.....(tho Brewers haven't played yet)

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

didja bring 2 'cause that was a double sweep road trip! Zobie got in there for ya!

YOU SAW MONTY'S FIRST EVER HOMER! HE WAS 0-27!!!!!!!!!!

This road trip was vindication for that Dodger/Padre disaster.
4 games over .500 :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Thank heaven KB not more serious...THAT was concerning.
Something fell apart today

View attachment 254232

best thing was it all ended on a Rodriguez K!

HURRY HOME CUBBIES!

I love my W flag getting a workout

2 GAMES OUT.....(tho Brewers haven't played yet)

I'm hating not watching, but I'm loving the Wins!!!!

IMG_2429.JPG Fin, I only brought one broom but it was a BIG broom! :cool1:

What I didn't bring was our W flag so we borrowed one! Aren't Cubs fans just the nicest??:grouphug:

Both the Hubs and my son were getting food/drinks for Monty's FIRST HR so there I was cheering loudly by myself! The Braves fans around us began their exodus early and the trickle was slow but steady. It was hot (sweltering) so I kind of don't blame them but still...

The crowd size was down and not quite as loud as last year but we still had a great time. My son was thrilled when Strop trotted out on the field - he's one of his faves.

And yes, I got to see my favorite - Zobie!

Great day, great win, great series!

View attachment 254262 Fin, I only brought one broom but it was a BIG broom! :cool1:

What I didn't bring was our W flag so we borrowed one! Aren't Cubs fans just the nicest??:grouphug:

Both the Hubs and my son were getting food/drinks for Monty's FIRST HR so there I was cheering loudly by myself! The Braves fans around us began their exodus early and the trickle was slow but steady. It was hot (sweltering) so I kind of don't blame them but still...

The crowd size was down and not quite as loud as last year but we still had a great time. My son was thrilled when Strop trotted out on the field - he's one of his faves.

And yes, I got to see my favorite - Zobie!

Great day, great win, great series!
Beautiful family! Hah! That's a NEW W flag..still has the folds!Yes, Cub Nation Rules! So glad you got to see a great game. I can see JUST enough of your DS shirt, "Time to GLOAT"? That's awesome. Is the park nice?

Did you get some of those $1 hot dogs?
Yep! You had to order a regular menu item for each $1 dog and neither of us had eaten all day so we split a salad( earned one $1 dog) ordered a dog (got another $1 dog)..DS had 2 hot dogs and salad/fries and I had 1 and salad.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter