Chemical-free deep clean - how early have you checked in?

TreeSapp

That weird guest in line who'll talk to anyone.
I've set up a special room cleaning for my in-laws at POFQ at the end if the month and now MIL asks when the room will be ready.

I know check-in after 3:00 should yield a room, but I was wondering what times y'all have been able to get into rooms with special requests?

I know you can check in any time - but I'm curious about actually having the room itself ready

I imagine it depends on quite a few things such as what time the previous people check out etc. However, we have been twice and requested the chemical free deep clean. Both times the room was ready around 12:30-we just got lunch and checked out the rest of the resort while we waited. This was at WL and POR.

I imagine it depends on quite a few things such as what time the previous people check out etc. However, we have been twice and requested the chemical free deep clean. Both times the room was ready around 12:30-we just got lunch and checked out the rest of the resort while we waited. This was at WL and POR.

Oh I'm sure there's a gazillion factors. I just wanna be able to give MIL some idea of what others have experienced. FIL is a huge crybaby about car trips. So he won't be very happy to drive up, arrive at 11:00am and have to 'hang out' until after 3:00.

But the earlier we all show up, the easier it will be to get tickets all set up (4 out of 6 of us need to exchange vouchers with FL IDs). Also I'm under the impression that all six of us will need to be present for FILs DAS? Not that we'll always have to do each ride all together, but it would be nice not to always have to split up. Ideally I'd like to hit guest services for that in the afternoon/evening the day before we head to the parks. So we can still make rope drop without having to get FIL off and rolling another 30-60earlier in the day. He is immune-compromised and will be MUCH happier/safer if we keep him away from the most crowded locations/times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter