Chefs de France

beachy14

Earning My Ears
We just returned from WDW and I wanted to share are magnificent expeirence at Chefs de France. Not only was the food wonderful, but the service was impeccable. The waiter was friendly, and knowlegeable and had great wine reccomendations. he kept checking on us and had such a great attitude. We had an 8pm reservation, and had a great view of the fireworks during dessert. It was just so special. I highly reccomend it.:wizard:

Glad you had a good experience at Chefs. It is one of our favorites. We were there three weeks ago and enjoyed a lovely dinner.

We had dinner there Sunday night 9-16. Had a 7:40pm ADR and got there early 7:00pm due to it raining. The hostess checked us in and 5 minutes later we were seated. We got in early very nice. We had the exact same experience as you. This was our first time eating here and the food was more than great and our waiter was the best. Out of all the places we ate this trip Chefs de France was one of the best places we ate. Wolfgang’s was # 1 with Chefs de France # 2 and LeCeller was good but it’s over rated and we won’t be back.

I'm so happy to read the great experiences at Chefs de France ... we'll be eating there for the first time in December, and now, can't wait :goodvibes ...

I guess I made a good choice with making reservations for Chefs de France. I will also be going there for the first time in December. I can't wait. Anything you would recommend either food wise or drink wise? Thank you!! :goodvibes :)

We just returned from WDW and I wanted to share are magnificent expeirence at Chefs de France. Not only was the food wonderful, but the service was impeccable. The waiter was friendly, and knowlegeable and had great wine reccomendations. he kept checking on us and had such a great attitude. We had an 8pm reservation, and had a great view of the fireworks during dessert. It was just so special. I highly reccomend it.:wizard:

While the food was good, we just like the Bistro 10x better mainly for the atmosphere. Last two times a lot less "little ones" for us "OLDER" diners. :dance3:

Larry

It seems like Chefs is getting alot of good reviews lately. Glad to hear it. We'll be eating there in about 1 1/2 weeks. I tired it for the first time this past Dec and also had excellent service and food. I enjjoyed it so much, I ate there again this past May and also had a good experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!