Chefs de France Kids options?

DISNEYNV

Cats don't talk
We have ressies, but all l I could find on the kids menu online for Chefs de France are fish entrees. My kids do not like fish, but there has to be more options than that! Chicken, pasta, anything? Has anyone been lately for dinner with their kids that could give me a better insight into the kids menu at Chefs. We would like to try it for my Dads birthday dinner. THANKS:santa:

The entire kids lunch menu (mini burger, chicken strips and fish) is available for dinner. I think it's a typo on the web site's menu.

Here's a link to the Chef's kids' menu: http://allears.net/menu/men_cdfk.htm

We ate at Chef's twice this year, and one of our three boys is a very picky eater. He absolutely loves the "ground beef steak," which is essentially a hamburger. They also offer chicken strips, and our youngest son enjoys those quite a bit!

Have a great trip!:wizard:

Whewww! Thats a relief. Fish would not have been an option but the Chicken strips will do very nicely!!! THanks for the replies and the website link. I will be keeping our ressie after all:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter