Chef Remy will no longer appear at Les Chefs de France

That’s not true.

oh yes it is, And it its a big reason why i sold my carefully collected 800 dvc points back in 2017, Why pay member fees if you cant use the points you have. And no waitlists were not an option because once you put in vacation request it was cast in stone.

I think the main reason Chef Remy is no longer appearing at Les Chefs De France is because Walt Disney World is possibly trying to save money and they couldn't hire enough character handlers for him. Because when you get the picture when you work at Disney Parks in the character department you have to think about the character actors and the character handlers who possibly get paid a small amount of money just so they can lead the characters around during meet and greets but since Remy was carried on a platter they probably had tons of different handlers for Remy and it got too much for them. But it's possible that Remy will probably be replaced by the Beauty And The Beast characters for a new character dinner in the future at Les Chefs De France and especially since Belle hangs around the France Pavillion a lot this might be the chance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter