Chef mickeys

jweb20

Earning My Ears
I have a reservation for party of 8. My grandma has decided to join us on our trip. There is no room to add her onto our reservation or any other day while we are there. We go in June... Does anyone think it will open up at some point? Should I check online everyday or call?

I have a reservation for party of 8. My grandma has decided to join us on our trip. There is no room to add her onto our reservation or any other day while we are there. We go in June... Does anyone think it will open up at some point? Should I check online everyday or call?

Anything is possible as people cancel all the time. I would keep checking multiple times a day every day as you never know when something might open up. Good luck :).

We had an extra person join us at the last minute - last month . ( by last minute , I mean 4 days before we left) We showed up for our reservations at ohana and told them we had an extra person and they accommodated us without a problem . FYI - our ressie was for 7 and we showed up a party of 8. Good luck !!

I wouldn't stress it. Keep your existing reservation and just report the extra person when you check in. 99.9% of the time they will find a way to accommodate your party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter