Chef Mickey's

Mami2Princesa

Earning My Ears
What is the likelihood that someone will cancel Chef Mickey's the first week of June at dinner time? All they have are 9:00 pm seatings available and I really need between 5-7.

If I were you, I would just keep calling everyday, people are always cancelling. If you don't get your preferred time, even right before you leave, I even would try while you are at the resort. Just make sure you keep the ADR that you have until there is something that has opened, wouldn't want you to loose the ADR completely.

If I were you, I would just keep calling everyday, people are always cancelling. If you don't get your preferred time, even right before you leave, I even would try while you are at the resort. Just make sure you keep the ADR that you have until there is something that has opened, wouldn't want you to loose the ADR completely.

Thanks for the tips. I didn't make an ADR because for medical reasons I can't eat at 9pm and they won't let me pay an entertainment fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter